The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I promise you the next Bama coach is going to be Lane Kiffin.
Why so he could eventually shyt on the program and fanbase and blame everyone but himself after doing an average coaching job?

fukk that selfish prick.Atleast Dabo like Kirby with UGA would put his heart into the program.

Wouldn't be Saban success but who would.I'd take a UGA/Clemson success over Kiffin burning down the program any day of the week.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why so he could eventually shyt on the program and fanbase and blame everyone but himself after doing an average coaching job?

fukk that selfish prick.Atleast Dabo like Kirby with UGA would put his heart into the program.

Wouldn't be Saban success but who would.I'd take a UGA/Clemson success over Kiffin burning down the program any day of the week.

It aint to many people that pick up Saban Legacy. nikka is a GOD TIER Recruiter. and A Damn good offensive coach. Dabo got a clause in his contract about Bama. Kirby Smart is not coming if it was 2015 Kirby all day. he cant go to bama either.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they have 2 chips i mean it’s some programs that never got one, plus the old white mf that coached there

okay they got that, but look at the reference. its full of mediocre seasons. they talking about tech not used to being bad at football

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It aint to many people that pick up Saban Legacy. nikka is a GOD TIER Recruiter. and A Damn good offensive coach. Dabo got a clause in his contract about Bama. Kirby Smart is not coming if it was 2015 Kirby all day. he cant go to bama either.
I Kirby is not coming but I'm saying UGA means the same to Kirby as Bama means to Dabo.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wow, the top section of the stadium doesn't have any fans. How many tickets did they sell?
Folks got work tomorrow and no one thinks tech was going to be in this game,
Reason I'm still hoping Nick Saban appoints Lane Kiffin to be his successor Dabo ain't it.
Dabo knows how to be a ceo, i imagine he’d fit in with the good ol boys of Bama

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I Kirby is not coming but I'm saying UGA means the same to Kirby as Bama means to Dabo.

Breh they got a kicker in his contract. he is not going to Bama. Bama is not going to pay him all that money to leave Clemson. And he is not a better coach than Lane. he not younger than Lane is a better recruiter.