The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
He does get that pass, brand new Oline, brand new OC, brand new receiving core things are not goin to go perfectly day 1 that’s not realistic. He put us in position to tie it at the end.
He's the reason we were behind.
He transferred with plenty enough time for him to learn the system.
We should've had a running game(besides him) but the wide open reads were too much
The black Taysom Hill

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He's the reason we were behind.
He transferred with plenty enough time for him to learn the system.
We should've had a running game(besides him) but the wide open reads were too much
The black Taysom Hill
A system everybody in the building was also learning? how is he the reason we were behind when out of 3 drives in the 1st half he led us to 2 red zone drives where Garrett Dellinger had a bad snap at the 5 and the other drive was a blocked FG? He played great in the 2nd half

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
A system everybody in the building was also learning? how is he the reason we were behind when out of 3 drives in the 1st half he led us to 2 red zone drives where Garrett Dellinger had a bad snap at the 5 and the other drive was a blocked FG? He played great in the 2nd half
How many open wr did he miss? How many times if he went past the 1st read he'd have more yards then he scrambled for. He's athletic I give him that. Strong arm too. This is on the coaching staff
MAKE ADJUSTMENTS. They could've did slants, crossing routes, even screens to help him but the QB needs to lock him in the room for film study

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How many open wr did he miss? How many times if he went past the 1st read he'd have more yards then he scrambled for. He's athletic I give him that. Strong arm too. This is on the coaching staff
MAKE ADJUSTMENTS. They could've did slants, crossing routes, even screens to help him but the QB needs to lock him in the room for film study
They did make adjustment, they had 3 straight TD drive in the the 2nd half

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Which is the reason I said it wouldn't been a blowout
Like I said I'm not giving Kelly no passes fukk him.
Well that’s you, I didn’t feel like I watched a trash team last night, felt like I watched a brand new team in game 1 who got better as the game went on. I worry about special teams but I see a lot of room for growth everywhere else

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Well that’s you, I didn’t feel like I watched a trash team last night, felt like I watched a brand new team in game 1 who got better as the game went on. I worry about special teams but I see a lot of room for growth everywhere else
We got manhandled up front that's why the running have was non-existent, special teams is poor coaching. We need strength and conditioning. Best believe EVERYONE is going to put a spy on Daniels. I watched a poorly coached team.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We got manhandled up front that's why the running have was non-existent, special teams is poor coaching. We need strength and conditioning. Best believe EVERYONE is going to put a spy on Daniels. I watched a poorly coached team.
So what was Jayden supposed to do behind that o-line?