The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It’s always the guy who didn’t get any PT talking the most. Idk if it was you or @No Sleep i called after the NCST game in 2017 but some dude on the exercise bike had me wanting to jump over the rail and throw hands. He got my man Cudda kicked out for popping off. Helluva season. That’s the one we all got arrested after the Miami game lol
:mjlol: Word

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Seems like the whole world hates Brian Kelly. LSU fans yall ready for all this venom that's going to be coming your way while he's coach?

How bout them Tiggahs
I can't stand the fact we consistently have coaches that don't know how to use their personnel and don't make adjustments until it's too late
If LSU did hurry up offense all night, they blow FSU out the dome.

Either way, I hope they play like last night against Southern this Sunday, just for fukkery sakes

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can't stand the fact we consistently have coaches that don't know how to use their personnel and don't make adjustments until it's too late
If LSU did hurry up offense all night, they blow FSU out the dome.

Either way, I hope they play like last night against Southern this Sunday, just for fukkery sakes
It’s game 1 :yeshrug: people lost their mind when we lost to Troy

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It sets the tone for the season, remember when Miss St went all Madden on us
That was the beginning of O’s sinking ship, players were dipping left and right. Players aren’t goin to be quitting like that under this regime in year 1.

People forgetting we had new moving parts at just about every position and a brand new staff, yet they overcame that and got better as the game went on

They had a brand new QB out there and a true freshman at LT playing his 1st college game ever

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
That was the beginning of O’s sinking ship, players were dipping left and right. Players aren’t goin to be quitting like that under this regime in year 1.

People forgetting we had new moving parts at just about every position and a brand new staff, yet they overcame that and got better as the game went on

They had a brand new QB out there and a true freshman at LT playing his 1st college game ever
Brand new? Nah he don't get that pass
He missed way too many open reads, game shouldn't have been close

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Brand new? Nah he don't get that pass
He missed way too many open reads, game shouldn't have been close
He does get that pass, brand new Oline, brand new OC, brand new receiving core things are not goin to go perfectly day 1 that’s not realistic. He put us in position to tie it at the end.