The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea, don't care. Y'all look like y'all didn't even prepare out there. If you can't out star somebody, you can at least scheme your way to some downfield movement or pressure on the QB. The librarian got all day back there. What's the point of trying to run hurry up when you don't have the horses? Slow the game down. Miss me w/ the history lesson
Being oblivious doesn’t prove your point, it’s a lot of teams that will have a game plan that will get they ass beat by uga and Alabama because regardless of a game plan when you have players that allow a dc/oc to nullify every scheme you have, it makes things a moot point, also not having a solid qb doesn’t help, they are betting on Moore working out, tbd, and this ain’t no 90’s or early 2000’s accomplishments don’t do that, but let’s agree to disagree

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My guy Drew Sanders :wow:
Cincy holding on more than I thought they would.
Arkansas has 0 explosiveness
And KJ Jefferson aint improve as a thrower at all

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
espn listing the service academies for the teams with fewest transfers
do kids ever transfer to them schools in the first place

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Being oblivious doesn’t prove your point, it’s a lot of teams that will have a game plan that will get they ass beat by uga and Alabama because regardless of a game plan when you have players that allow a dc/oc to nullify every scheme you have, it makes things a moot point, also not having a solid qb doesn’t help, they are betting on Moore working out, tbd, and this ain’t no 90’s or early 2000’s accomplishments don’t do that, but let’s agree to disagree
giphy.gif

And you see what happened when y'all didn't try to run at breakneck speed? You at least got a FG out of it