The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm turning this Oregon game off. UTSA vs Houston and Arkansas vs Cincinnati look way more promising

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Excuses. What ya'll gonna say? We gotta beef up the lines? Gotta get the CA pipeline back? Need the athletes? Same old story every year with Oregon fans when they get dominated in a game. Can't blame Mario no more
You kind of arm chairing this,

I literally listed how uga has the 4,6,1, and 19th best te, Oregon has talent but it’s no where near the level of uga, like last year where the number 5 player in his class got banged up on a play and got replaced by the number one player in his class.

You will never get top 5 classes for 5 years in a row( which it takes to make a push for the playoffs) into Eugene kids aren’t going from the Deep South to the north west in high numbers

Marios biggest crime was wasting Herbert by being too conservative and not letting his coordinators cook

And on the first game of his career with no solid qb and breaking in new oc/dc you want them to go into Atlanta and look good with Bo nix against the defending nc’s uga ???

Oregon has been in the playoffs and was in 2 national championship games, and has won their conference 2x in the last 4 years, that’s more impressive than 90% of the big 10 and sec

I want Oregon to look good, but I’m realistic, you just being contrary

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You kind of arm chairing this,

I literally listed how uga has the 4,6,1, and 19th best te, Oregon has talent but it’s no where near the level of uga, like last year where the number 5 player in his class got banged up on a play and got replaced by the number one player in his class.

You will never get top 5 classes for 5 years in a row( which it takes to make a push for the playoffs) into Eugene kids aren’t going from the Deep South to the north west in high numbers

Marios biggest crime was wasting Herbert by being too conservative and not letting his coordinators cook

And on the first game of his career with no solid qb and breaking in new oc/dc you want them to go into Atlanta and look good with Bo nix against the defending nc’s uga ???

Oregon has been in the playoffs and was in 2 national championship games, and has won their conference 2x in the last 4 years, that’s more impressive than 90% of the big 10 and sec

I want Oregon to look good, but I’m realistic, you just being contrary
Yea, don't care. Y'all look like y'all didn't even prepare out there. If you can't out star somebody, you can at least scheme your way to some downfield movement or pressure on the QB. The librarian got all day back there. What's the point of trying to run hurry up when you don't have the horses? Slow the game down. Miss me w/ the history lesson