The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I’ve never been a fan of Franklin. He does less with more than almost any coach in the country.
I'm convinced it's really cause of Clifford's lack of athleticism. The team isn't wack, but what's the point of running a spread/ zone read offense if your QB isn't actually a dual threat and can't make all the throws?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm fine with Illinois, Indiana, schools that got prestige in other relevant sports (read: basketball) getting to eat, bc the B10 whole identity is we bigger than football. But I do think we need to start asking why these schools can't start cutting the fat.

Why should USC/UCLA, your new crown jewels, have to potentially drive 41 hours to New Jersey to play a university no one watches
Jersey and DMV recruits and New York media market :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This win was a bad thing for PSU.
Gives Franklin an excuse to run that bum Clifford out there again instead of a QB who can actually throw.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm convinced it's really cause of Clifford's lack of athleticism. The team isn't wack, but what's the point of running a spread/ zone read offense if your QB isn't actually a dual threat and can't make all the throws?
Clifford has his setbacks, but to be honest Franklin hasn’t won much without mcsorley, Franklin has made some head scratching decisions and his offense has been vanilla, it literally took the last drive for him to get over the hump, and it should not have
This win was a bad thing for PSU.
Gives Franklin an excuse to run that bum Clifford out there again instead of a QB who can actually throw.
He probably will still stick with him