The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Their line was so gased, then jf was playing iso when they went man and it was pick your poison either I’m going to hit the one on one, or hit a wr on the trips side
Yeah man for them is dead this year, I peeped em run a cover 2 zone on 3rd and 2 when PSU was in empty

Knew it was over after that

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah man for them is dead this year, I peeped em run a cover 2 zone on 3rd and 2 when PSU was in empty

Knew it was over after that
Honestly that saved them, if Purdue could have had any decent rusher or some rotation this is a different conversation, Franklin hit that change up, and Ol Ron ain’t have nothing for it (stars matter too)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That’s the sickest part about this re expansion

Schools like Illinois, Rutgers, NW bout to get the bag and ratings despite being cheeks
I'm fine with Illinois, Indiana, schools that got prestige in other relevant sports (read: basketball) getting to eat, bc the B10 whole identity is we bigger than football. But I do think we need to start asking why these schools can't start cutting the fat.

Why should USC/UCLA, your new crown jewels, have to potentially drive 41 hours to New Jersey to play a university no one watches

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
That’s the sickest part about this re expansion

Schools like Illinois, Rutgers, NW bout to get the bag and ratings despite being cheeks
Every conference got super cheeks squad, the difference is viewership :yeshrug:

It may be cheeks but folks will watch it, same with a Kentucky ole miss game, them boys ain’t competing for shyt but it’s football so you will tune in

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Arkansas vs Ole Miss has produced recent games better than the best from the Big 10, much less the middle of the pack

I’ll let you sift through these weekly showings, but it’s a few big ten games doing numbers better than or equal than some big sec games so stop with the nonsense

I'm fine with Illinois, Indiana, schools that got prestige in other relevant sports (read: basketball) getting to eat, bc the B10 whole identity is we bigger than football. But I do think we need to start asking why these schools can't start cutting the fat.

Why should USC/UCLA, your new crown jewels, have to potentially drive 41 hours to New Jersey to play a university no one watches

Numbers and market, but i suspect they will get some more pac teams to jump in