Tittie tat was missing in the previous pic :mjlol:

Fl96H55WIAIzJgp

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

They gotta throw out that latest extension and break him off with a Saban or Dabo contract. Or is it not about money and he just wants to coach pro football again?

I really underestimated the prestige of the NFL. I would've thought being the messiah HC at your alma mater, winning 10+ games every year would be a better gig than coaching the Panthers or Cardinals. But his stock is pretty high now so this is probably his best chance to get back to the NFL.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They gotta throw out that latest extension and break him off with a Saban or Dabo contract. Or is it not about money and he just wants to coach pro football again?

I really underestimated the prestige of the NFL. I would've thought being the messiah HC at your alma mater, winning 10+ games every year would be a better gig than coaching the Panthers or Cardinals. But his stock is pretty high now so this is probably his best chance to get back to the NFL.
He probably feel a way after all the years of shyt talking, Not believing in him, and then slashing his contract.

Hard to blame him

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’d imagine the type of pressure you experience coaching at your alma mater is terrible.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Stetson is one of thes best college qbs to ever do it. He 25 yrs old, but still. He be destroying these youngins

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No one mans above the law. Shoulda snuffed his ass with a dumbbell. See how many jokes he got then. :hmm:
He's a brotha so I gave him a pass...it would be some buckeye shyt to batter a 64 year old black man over a shirt...I'm sure Smitty or ruck or someone would've choked him out since they got nothing else going on in their lives but as a CEO sponsored, valued member of this private health club, I have standards to uphold.
black-man-suit.gif

We're classy on this side 🤜🏽🤛🏽 unlike many of our B1G third place brethren.