The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Really sucks how little hype their is surrounding the game tomorrow.

No doubt it would be more if it was:

OSU vs Michigan 2 or
UGA vs Michigan

Just hope the game lives up to the games from last week
Don't even feel like championship day fr. Hasn't all weekend. Should still be a good game tho

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't even feel like championship day fr. Hasn't all weekend. Should still be a good game tho
I'll agree with that, But I think its cause of the Monday thing. It's always felt like that to me tbh

Even back in the days with the BCS, Playing on a random ass Tuesday/Wednesday. They need to keep it on Saturday just like 99% of the regular season games.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'll agree with that, But I think its cause of the Monday thing. It's always felt like that to me tbh

Even back in the days with the BCS, Playing on a random ass Tuesday/Wednesday. They need to keep it on Saturday just like 99% of the regular season games.
That and.....the NFL shyt was on overload kinda smothering it lol. Wasn't really no heavy previews or anything. Just talk about playoff seeding, projections, scenarios, etc. shyt, I was seeing longer segments with Bron's past 5 games as a topic.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Why when they get it in the regular season?
I would think the CFP ratings clear the rivalry week ratings. The natty last year did 7M more than the SEC CG. I personally think a postseason stage just lends itself to a more hyped product, although Auburn, Columbus, Tallahassee, these home venues kinda make those rivalries special. It’s two different perspectives there

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I don’t even understand why they play on weekdays. Every American sport tries to do these midweek nattys, I don’t get it.
Biggest games on the planet, the soccer league titles, do this shyt on the weekend :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Would be RB3 or RB4 in thee locker room
Corum literally missed 3 games and ended up with more TDs than every OSU running back in the last 28 years with two exceptions :heh: with more than all but 3 in a single season than every OSU RB but Eddie George (95), Zeke (15), and dobbins (19) in the past *40* years.

While missing games

He'd RB1 or RB2 on the ALL TIME buckeyes roster :russ:

Last edited: