The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Obviously this isn't why they lost and all credit to TCU but this is why I view refs as worse than police
College football world reacts to overturn of Roman Wilson TD that led to  Michigan turnover in Fiesta Bowl | Sporting News

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He interviewed, but ain’t make the Final Cut, they wanted younger, Jim isn’t the new nfl trend, guys off the Shannohan or mcvay tree. Denver has a 200 million dollar qb issue, he’d be a fool to take that

Broncos are the least attractive of any opening. They’d have to throw some insane, highest paid coach in nfl history money to make it worthwhile for Jim.

Highly doubt he’d be interested in any job that doesn’t at least have a capable QB, but he’ll hear them out to get another $1.5M/year out of UM

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Those TCU-Michigan ref crew is dirty. They're the same ones that screwed us vs Tenn

There were some questionable calls that went against TCU too. But ngl if I was a Mich fan I’d be pissed af. Regardless of teams, I fukking despise refs holding THAT much influence in the outcome of a game…I’d rather have no calls than constant involvement

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Those TCU-Michigan ref crew is dirty. They're the same ones that screwed us vs Tenn

I’d love to see an overhaul of college refs with more transparency, eventually some AI involvement, sensors in the ball or some shyt to eliminate human error, bias, etc.

I know damn well these MFers are placing bets via family members and straw men

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Obviously this isn't why they lost and all credit to TCU but this is why I view refs as worse than police
College football world reacts to overturn of Roman Wilson TD that led to  Michigan turnover in Fiesta Bowl | Sporting News

I don’t know the specific rule on this but I saw another angle with his ass clearly sitting with green space between him and the GL. However that angle you cannot see if he has full possession

IMHO that’s a TD, especially considering it was called one initially

Edit: looking around

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t know the specific rule on this but I saw another angle with his ass clearly sitting with green space between him and the GL. However that angle you cannot see if he has full possession

IMHO that’s a TD

Edit: looking around

What you saw was correct.. except if you watch the play live.. in slow mo.. you’ll see that he momentarily bobbled the ball when his ass hit the grass.. and when he finally hauled in possession, he was fully in the end zone. Was definitely a bad call. And the fact that they reviewed it and STILL fukked it up? :francis: