The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i find it funny that the big 12 got a lot of slander when OU and UT announced they were leaving for the SEC and yet only the left behind teams seem to have the achievements: Big 12 championship participants the last 2 years, first ever big 12 team to win a playoff game, basketball national championshipS. i guess OU has the best softball program in the country.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
UGA got pressure at some key moments, such as that 3rd down on the final drive to force a throw away. Several sacks as well. OSU's typically had a competent O-Line
They did but all in all their defense was torched again when they played a great QB and WR

I think UGA gets a lot of credit for shutting down less than capable offenses for the past 2 seasons. They did shut down Tenn offense this year but that game was weird and the production is based on scheme

That game went the way it did because OSU is a vintage big12 team that can’t play defense and doesn’t have the ability to be physical.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i find it funny that the big 12 got a lot of slander when OU and UT announced they were leaving for the SEC and yet only the left behind teams seem to have the achievements: Big 12 championship participants the last 2 years, first ever big 12 team to win a playoff game, basketball national championshipS. i guess OU has the best softball program in the country.
OU softball team is a damn dynasty. Last year they might’ve had the GOAT season, they was legit unbeatable

Daps
Reppin
Chi
They did but all in all their defense was torched again when they played a great QB and WR

I think UGA gets a lot of credit for shutting down less than capable offenses for the past 2 seasons. They did shut down Tenn offense this year but that game was weird and the production is based on scheme

That game went the way it did because OSU is a vintage big12 team that can’t play defense and doesn’t have the ability to be physical.
UGA secondary was getting gutted for sure. Seemed like any time Stroud had time in the pocket, there would be an easy completion downfield