The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Shout out to @jadillac @QuintessentialBM and all Boomer Sooner brehz. Us Ohio state fans are truly spoiled. Y'all had it too rough this past year and I thought Venables was going to get y'all at least 7 wins and bowl game.

It's so bizarre not seeing ou not playing around new year. Godspeed brehz!
Why do y’all have expectations for 1st year coaches?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Anyone checked on Cousin Eddie? 😂
It was new years eve loser. I didnt even watch a second of ohio state choking on applesauce as usual…i was walking around the bar with a bottle of Möet. I told @smitty22 i’m popping bottles…it was just to ohio’s failure rather than michigan’s success :umad:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It was new years eve loser. I didnt even watch a second of ohio state choking on applesauce as usual…i was walking around the bar with a bottle of Möet. I told @smitty22 i’m popping bottles…it was just to ohio’s failure rather than michigan’s success :umad:
Live look in at ed poppin bottles

dx-army-drinking.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
UGA really struggled with CJ this year and Bryce last year. They couldn’t get any pressure and their secondary was getting worked.

Kirby teams are built to stop the run first and generate a push in the interior

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He’d be dumb to leave now.
I agree...but it all comes down to money as always. I 100% do not think there's mutual interest, and they'd have to throw him some wild contract. Idk who tf will want that broncos job w/ Russ' trash ass locked in with an enormous contract. Colts don't have a worthwhile roster either. Not sure Jim has the appetite for a rebuild while his program is clicking in AA.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
UGA really struggled with CJ this year and Bryce last year. They couldn’t get any pressure and their secondary was getting worked.

Kirby teams are built to stop the run first and generate a push in the interior
UGA got pressure at some key moments, such as that 3rd down on the final drive to force a throw away. Several sacks as well. OSU's typically had a competent O-Line