The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I thought the Ohio State contingent on here would at least have some slick shyt to say. It’s just been relatively tame, meek or lol inducing picks from Bucks fans. What I notice:

-They still heartbroken over losing to Michigan
-The team has been doing tough guy bravado talk (“We got advantages everywhere”)
-The Fanbase is straight up making up shyt (Claiming we’re spying on them :mjlol:)

They’re in a dark, dark place rn, gonna be a rough New Tears Eve for the Brutus Bunch. Good thing is the flight back to Columbus is only an hour and 15 minutes. :mjgrin:

I’ll be back in Columbus in a few weeks @smitty22 drinks on me breh :mjgrin:
You the only uga fan on here and you don’t be in the thread all like that. We in the playoffs nobody thinking bout that scUM game ( @DropTopDoc in 5,4,3,2,1 with a tweet from Mary talking bout she still thinking about that scUM loss :martinBuck: ) Anyways i told you i feel real good about this game. Y’all won’t keep up with us scoring. Don’t let that scUM game fool. 37-24 Buckeyes.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Osweiler with the ELITE jinx on the call :mjlol:

“Finley is made for this moment”-Osweiler
Finley throws a INT on the next play :mjlol:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Damn Luke Fickell was ready to get out of Cincinnati. He just got to Wisconsin and he already coaching in the bowl game. I don’t think I ever seen that before
Sonny Dykes did it when he came to SMU. I know that cause I watched that game. I remember he tried to get on a player about something and the player was like :heh:in his face

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You the only uga fan on here and you don’t be in the thread all like that. We in the playoffs nobody thinking bout that scUM game ( @DropTopDoc in 5,4,3,2,1 with a tweet from Mary talking bout she still thinking about that scUM loss :martinBuck: ) Anyways i told you i feel real good about this game. Y’all won’t keep up with us scoring. Don’t let that scUM game fool. 37-24 Buckeyes.

This is the LOL level post I’m taking about from you Buck boys :mjlol:

We’re the best offense you’ve seen and the best defense you’ve seen and also the most physical. Y’all not mentally or physically ready for this beat down tomorrow

And BTW I’m here now come face me :mjgrin:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

:banderas:

Citadel:
what-did-i-do-what-the-fukk-did-i-do.gif

Big talk from a team that played 1-11 Colorado and Tartleton State as their OOC this year.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If there’s a weakness in Georgia’s defense it’s their secondary, problem is, their front seven is nasty and CJ might need to run a little bit
Shiiid a strong front 7 makes any secondary good, but… these are still 5-4 Stars including ringo

I hope uga runs a Boston (gives up no points)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Big talk from a team that played 1-11 Colorado and Tartleton State as their OOC this year.
You’re in the SEC… a little self awareness goes a long way. This the first year we didn’t play a respectable out of conference and it’s because the UCLA series fell apart at the 11th hour.