The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I ain’t even seen Ohio State fans beefing with Georgia, they beefing with each other, you got the ones that think they’re gonna beat Georgia, then you got the ones that think they bout to get waxed, then you got the people that love CJ and the people that hate CJ, same with Ryan Day.

It’s so bad Georgia fans are resorting to trolling Bama fans.

I thought the Ohio State contingent on here would at least have some slick shyt to say. It’s just been relatively tame, meek or lol inducing picks from Bucks fans. What I notice:

-They still heartbroken over losing to Michigan
-The team has been doing tough guy bravado talk (“We got advantages everywhere”)
-The Fanbase is straight up making up shyt (Claiming we’re spying on them :mjlol:)

They’re in a dark, dark place rn, gonna be a rough New Tears Eve for the Brutus Bunch. Good thing is the flight back to Columbus is only an hour and 15 minutes. :mjgrin:

I’ll be back in Columbus in a few weeks @smitty22 drinks on me breh :mjgrin:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If there’s a weakness in Georgia’s defense it’s their secondary, problem is, their front seven is nasty and CJ might need to run a little bit

The funny thing is that our secondary is loaded. S Chris Smith (consensus All American), CB Kelee Ringo (had the Game sealing INT return for a TD in last years CFP Final) are just a couple of the names back there. William Poole, Malachi Starks…these guys are physical, fast and if they get their hands on the ball can score. I think we’ve been out of position moreso than anything, taking bad angles. The guys will be ready come tomorrow

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hope Pitt does work and hope SCAR got another 60 piece in them today :banderas:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Their offense outside of their tight ends don’t worry me. We gonna outscore them imo.

Your team plays soft tho bro. We’re gonna run through y’all in waves. We just got AD Mitchell who’s our most explosive deep threat and all of our WRs block and play physical. We gonna punch y’all in the mouth exactly like Michigan did and push y’all around up front :lolbron:

This isn’t a good matchup for y’all

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Doesn’t the winning coached get a Mayonnaise shower (as opposed to a Gatorade bath)? :scust:

This game is an abomination led by two wannabe programs
both are nothin' happenin' ass programs for real.

WIthout looking has either had a season with less than 4 losses in like 20 years?

EDIT: NC state 9-3 last year, before that, neither had since 2003 exactly. rubbish and i'm not even a CFB elitest like that

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
both are nothin' happenin' ass programs for real.

WIthout looking has either had a season with less than 4 losses in like 20 years?

EDIT: NC state 9-3 last year, before that, neither had since 2003 exactly. rubbish and i'm not even a CFB elitest like that

NC State is just the ACC’s Ole Miss