The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
No. 4 Ohio State provided the first bit of bulletin-board material Wednesday ahead of its matchup with No. 1 Georgia in Saturday’s Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl College Football Playoff semifinal game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Asked what advantages Ohio State’s defense may have against the Bulldogs’ offense, linebacker Tommy Eichenberg said, “Everywhere. I think it just comes down to all of us just doing our job. And if we do that, we have a really good chance.”

While Eichenberg provided context after saying “everywhere,” defensive end Jack Sawyer doubled down by saying, “I think we have advantages across the board on both sides of the ball, and we’ve just got to go out there and execute.”

https://jadserve.postrelease.com/tr...84-84d0-4ec7-8522-4f46b632187a&ntv_ht=SdOsYwA
Ohio State is a 6.5-point underdog and is coming off a 45-23 loss to rival Michigan. Georgia is the defending national champ and is undefeated this season.

This really how y’all want to kick it @smitty22? I promise we gon break y’all lil program y’all keep up with the disrespect lil bro.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
More from the Chik Fil A Peach Bowl Media days:

Nittany Bulldogs: The answer came reluctantly, but a few Ohio State players said Georgia’s offense most reminds them of Penn State’s. :gucci: :mjlol:

Ohio State defeated Penn State 44-31 on Oct. 29 at Beaver Stadium. The Nittany Lions totaled 482 yards, including 371 passing.

“I’ll just say scheme-wise and the way they use their tight ends and whatnot, Penn State probably is what I’d say,” defensive end Jack Sawyer said.

Safety Lathan Ransom and linebacker Tommy Eichenberg hinted that the real answer may be Michigan, but they didn’t want to say that, so they agreed with Sawyer.

“I feel like y’all know the answer to that, but I’m fixing to just say Penn State, too,” Ransom said.

:mjlol: boys just lying they asses off not to think about Michigan again

Coming together: The loss to Michigan resulted in Ohio State’s players becoming closer, some of them said.

“I just think you find out who’s really there with you when things aren’t going well, and when things didn’t go our way, we still had each other,” Sawyer said, “and it was big just being able to lean on each other through that time and know we got a second chance at life, so to speak, with the playoffs, which I thought we deserved to be in anyway, but we’ve just got that much tighter, and I know the last month of practice has been really great with the whole team, offense and defense, and so definitely thought the adversity brought us a lot closer together through that past month.”

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trust Me @dh86 @hood b. goode brehs y’all living rent free in they heads in a high rise in downtown Columbus. Y’all know y’all beat them when mentally they in shambles like this, having to reassess life and relationships and shyt after that beat down :mjlol:

Even @smitty22 ain’t been his normal jovial self :mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
More from the Chik Fil A Peach Bowl Media days:

:mjlol: boys just lying they asses off not to think about Michigan again

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trust Me @dh86 @hood b. goode brehs y’all living rent free in they heads in a high rise in downtown Columbus. Y’all know y’all beat them when mentally they in shambles like this, having to reassess life and relationships and shyt after that beat down :mjlol:

Even @smitty22 ain’t been his normal jovial self :mjlol:
Told you Bucks 37 uga 24… Saturday be here soon. :brutusAhh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Dawgs 42 Tree Nuts 15

Give us our colors back :umad: Go rock green and purple or some shyt
You gonna be disappointed. Im telling you Day with 30 days to prepare bout to have yall defense looking like usc