The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Fire Napier and stricklin tomorrow please

Badger fans how bad is he?

Nathan Peterman bad or Austin Appleby bad?

They did what Auburn did and spent 1-2 weeks on McCac before realizing his major apparently doesn’t transfer anywhere. Unfortunately they realized that like 5 days after and had even less time to find another option

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They did what Auburn did and spent 1-2 weeks on McCac before realizing his major apparently doesn’t transfer anywhere. Unfortunately they realized that like 5 days after and had even less time to find another option
Wats his major? They said Auburn don’t got it either

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Do y’all agree that “give a coach 3-4 years” doesn’t apply in today’s game?

I don’t agree. It’s just an overreaction. If you swapping out coaches every two years:
1. You are knee deep in buyouts
2. Recruiting is going to take a hit
3. At what point do you you look at yourself.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don’t agree. It’s just an overreaction. If you swapping out coaches every two years:
1. You are knee deep in buyouts
2. Recruiting is going to take a hit
3. At what point do you you look at yourself.
Watching alabama do what they do has every program over analyzing their positions, if you e never been in the big boy club of your conference or the national scene, then it’s ok, to be ok, i understand wanting more but do you have the infrastructure to be on a higher level, if not, it doesn’t matter if you bring in Jesus you will be a middling team and that’s ok, have some steady years, an occasional great/excellent season and maintain is a good thing

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wth Billy?

Billy catchin them L’s to the big 12
:why: But today is signing day

Im guessing the schools know and have received the LOI by end of day but the recruit holds out a day on some attention whore shyt?
Some kids hold out because someone gave them a big enough reason (money) to wait and reconsider
Super Secret Santa Signing Day

No one remembers this shyt anymore
It’s becoming a pain, because all this does is exhaust this process and for some kids to play kids games, either choose up or move on, like tf you gon do, quit football