The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Trying to put Ohio State on Michigan’s tier? Thats cute :russ:
Yeah we’ll just delete the last 2 decades for your argument purposes :mjlol: . Delete the fact OSU is in the playoffs for your argument purposes. Delete the fact OSU is thee only B1G school with a natty since the 90’s for your argument purposes. You are showing the coli what it looks like being on the outside looking in.:picard:. Do yourself a favor and stop tagging me. Save ya self damn it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah we’ll just delete the last 2 decades for your argument purposes :mjlol: . Delete the fact OSU is in the playoffs for your argument purposes. Delete the fact OSU is thee only B1G school with a natty since the 90’s for your argument purposes. You are showing the coli what it looks like being on the outside looking in.:picard:. Do yourself a favor and stop tagging me. Save ya self damn it.
matt-hardy-delete-delete-delete.gif

Tryna save the past, Memory card ass nikka :wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So I have no dog in this fight..

..wait, yes I do.

So fukk an OSU first and foremost.

But I sense a whole lot of history lessons being taught in here today.. but when we'd bring up being a force in the sport.. them Bucks shyt on Michigan for living in the past.

Which way are we goin with this Smit dawg?

History counts :hula: What have you done for me lately

Whats it gonna be?

:sas2:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So I have no dog in this fight..

..wait, yes I do.

So fukk an OSU first and foremost.

But I sense a whole lot of history lessons being taught in here today.. but when we'd bring up being a force in the sport.. them Bucks shyt on Michigan for living in the past.

Which way are we goin with this Smit dawg?

History counts :hula: What have you done for me lately

Whats it gonna be?

:sas2:
Living in the past? We’re in the playoffs right now :wtf:. Highest rated recruiting class every year in the conference as well. I got more where that came from so don’t try and box me in.:youngsabo: