The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I literally gave yall props in the first sentence :dwillhuh:

I didn’t even mention that trash ass 6-6 season yall had right after Tressel got caught scamming and stealing :dwillhuh:
Made mugs comeback for the bowl game and suspended them anyway :laff: tattoogate

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wow you being insightful today :think:
I’m insightful every day that’s the big Aristotle to you

Damn, i hope the kid makes it…this right here:

Being that my mom’s a single mom, she can’t make that distance all the time,” Henry told cleveland.com in November 2021. “We always talked about what if Ohio State offered. I told my mom I was gonna take it if it came. It was unbelievable when I first got it. I didn’t realize for the first day or so.
“Literally, the day I committed, I had 20, 40 kids right up to me and said, ‘Hey, that’s Avery Henry, the Ohio State commit”

:to: i hope he gets to play The Game one day when he beats this.
:mjcry: Speedy recovery to that young man, that’s terrible news
Do y’all agree that “give a coach 3-4 years” doesn’t apply in today’s game?

I think you should, it’s not exactly easy to flip it in a year, i understand some coaches have but that’s not a 1:1 situation, just because you get a couple guys out the portal and pull off a good year it does not equate long term success.

The biggest issue is the money constantly wanting a new guy got these programs burning and churning dudes in less than 3 years, i think it’s all about taking an honest look at the coach and the program, for what it was Harsin wasn’t a good fit, but auburn ain’t do him any favors either, they fukked themselves with the way he was a dead coach walking. It’s so hard to look at situations and say they pulled the trigger too quick or not quick enough but I’d say sooner seems to be the issue

Hell purdue folks were being mad at the hire like they were going to lose, I’m like Waymin when tf was Purdue ever a power in the big ten, see delusional fan bases

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
EMU Blocks a PAT, runs that bytch back for 2
NOEX_UNDRAA_Mongolia-1.gif

we got the spirit running thru us today :blessed:

13-2 bad guys tho

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G what you put on yo baked potato?

I figured some champagne based sauce and lobster, I kid Ed I kid

I don’t always remember the chives, but seasoning salt, pepper, sour cream, sometimes cheese bacon bits

I’ve also done cheese and broccoli and bacon bits

I’ve done shrimp and cheese too

There’s a few spots here in Nola that do a seafood potato, ( cream based sauce, shrimp, crawfish)

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G that chowder spot on the back portion of pikes market, some of them chowders poured over a baked potato is probably pure heaven on a cold ass day

real standard...sour cream, salt, butter, chives, maybe some turkey bacon. I'm more of a scalloped potatoes guy tho
Scalloped hmm fries then mashed with a good gravy
We talkin' potatoes in here during the game, official

first

HOT TAKE:

Hasbrowns for breakfast...fire

but ketchup? What kind of animals are you eating ketchup (already a C- condiment), with breakfast? You having some pancakes or french toast, some eggs, some bacon...and you want to sully that with some hash browns with ketchup? :scust: you better hit that salt and savory and put some SYRUP on that shyt :myman:

Ketchup with breakfast is nonsense.

Only time I’ve put ketchup on hash browns is the Waffle House, it’s not all the time

A good breakfast sandwich for me, but pancakes over French toast for me,