The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn scUM should have been in jail instead of playing football but Hoebaugh ignores these types of actions for wins :hhh:.

Another example of when scUM is going to scUM
first of all, washtenaw county prosecuter Eli Savitt handled that the way you're supposed to. He's an Ann Arbor Pioneer, class of 2001 :takedat: and a wolverine, so he definitely has the level of class and schembegrity you're used to from me :myman:

Secondly...does it matter how many bullets he had? He wasn't drunk driving and he didn't have the gun in the front with him and he was probably going to or from a gun rage so he could be trained in executing his 2nd amendment rights like a proud black american :salute: maybe you want brothers unarmed and vulnerable :sitdown: explain yourself buckeye.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
first of all, washtenaw county prosecuter Eli Savitt handled that the way you're supposed to. He's an Ann Arbor Pioneer, class of 2001 :takedat: and a wolverine, so he definitely has the level of class and schembegrity you're used to from me :myman:

Secondly...does it matter how many bullets he had? He wasn't drunk driving and he didn't have the gun in the front with him and he was probably going to or from a gun rage so he could be trained in executing his 2nd amendment rights like a proud black american :salute: maybe you want brothers unarmed and vulnerable :sitdown: explain yourself buckeye.
He could have easily put the gun in the case within the trunk and he wouldn't have these problems. Plus he was speeding which lets me know that he was already in criminal mode with the intentions to do worse. But scUM prosecutors like to cover up their own in order to get wins because they know that Hoebaugh can't win fair.

Like I stated earlier, just another case of scUM being scUM :scust:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He could have easily put the gun in the case within the trunk and he wouldn't have these problems. Plus he was speeding which lets me know that he was already in criminal mode with the intentions to do worse. But scUM prosecutors like to cover up their own in order to get wins because they know that Hoebaugh can't win fair.

He was going 40 in a bullshyt 25 I've driven 50 on my whole life :rudy:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:mjpls: How was Columbus last weekend

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought they were 18, Just saw they are #13. How the fucck didn't they get a NY6 bowl invite somewhere? :what:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many of these kids actually thinking about the education option and getting their degree
these kids trying to get some tape out so they can make it to the nfl and see money still playing the sport
plus im sure its grad transfers in there also

This is crazy

College football free agency

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

What’s that another episode of buckeye buffoonery

@Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Regular_P @Toussaint @intra vires
:mjlol:

Here come @smitty22 @OSUBaneBrowns

@Ruck and @Trav to pretend nothing to see here

You don't wanna travel down this road lol

Let's make a deal. You can't speak on us in this manner until yall finished making your yearly payments?

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You don't wanna travel down this road lol

Let's make a deal. You can't speak on us in this manner until yall finished making your yearly payments?

Ohio State University Continues to Fight with Victims of Sex Abuse from Athletics Physician

Kind of like y’all fighting with the victims of your own scandal

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Got her out the paint so we could hire another brother. Where scUM brothers at in the University? Ain’t no black school presidents, Ad, or student presidents like at Thee OSU. :brutus:
You know them fukk nikkas up top ain’t letting a brother run the show, and if they do, he may look like a brotha but will probably be the furthest thing from it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

mexican-stalemate-the-office.gif

So let's keep it football today :manny:

Even tho we aint settled yet like yall 👀