The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah I feel fans were too nice to coaches saying they need time to turn it around let them get a full graduating class. fukk all that, get in that portal and turn this shyt around today. It's supposed to mean more in college how you just gonna sit back and take L's in advance for YEARS
Recruiting the portal is not as easy as you or everyone on Deions dikk right now thinks it is

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah I feel fans were too nice to coaches saying they need time to turn it around let them get a full graduating class. fukk all that, get in that portal and turn this shyt around today. It's supposed to mean more in college how you just gonna sit back and take L's in advance for YEARS
Transfers are ok to shore up holes on the roster, and sometimes you can get a generational player like MSU got with KW3 last year but you aren’t going to have sustained success with it. State fell right back down to earth once KW3 left and now you have a bunch of transfer guys who never played together and you can’t form a cohesive unit.

If you need depth at a position sure, if there is a sure fire NFL prospect sure, if you are building a team off the portal. You are going to get cooked.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Recruiting the portal is not as easy as you or everyone on Deions dikk right now thinks it is

But I'm just going off the lies the coach would tell me while I was hiring him. So I need him recruiting AND portaling, whatever combination it takes to win is what he needs to be doing. :ufdup:

We ain't got 5 years no more

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who from Bama in the transfer portal made a difference this past season?
Y’all coaches are more to blame than the players imo. Other than Gibbs and Young none of y’all players were consistent difference makers. Will Anderson still gone be a high round pick but he went from undeniable #1 pick to barely getting talked about the next year

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Watching football > talking about football news. 100% of the time.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y’all coaches are more to blame than the players imo. Other than Gibbs and Young none of y’all players were consistent difference makers. Will Anderson still gone be a high round pick but he went from undeniable #1 pick to barely getting talked about the next year
Will Anderson was great this year.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could Randy Moss been like 1 of biggest "what could he have done talent" if he wouldve went to 1 of these big schools
yeah he dominated at Marshall. but what would breh have done at ND or FSU or UT
damn the Vols couldve had Peyton throwing passes to Randy Moss

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

What’s that another episode of buckeye buffoonery

@Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Regular_P @Toussaint @intra vires
:mjlol:

Here come @smitty22 @OSUBaneBrowns

@Ruck and @Trav to pretend nothing to see here

she looks certified demonic....inhumane and also inhuman.

Never trust a buckeye :sitdown:

Damn scUM should have been in jail instead of playing football but Hoebaugh ignores these types of actions for wins :hhh:.

Another example of when scUM is going to scUM