The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Vandy beat Florida, the last time 88 some of y’all nikkas wasn’t even alive, but that’s what i mean when i say the sec is not the juggernaut you try to say it is, Florida losing to vandy means it’s a disaster the same good teams are always good
Florida has a 1st year coach.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
That nikka (by order of higher powers, I heard) had us slow down Gus offense in 2011 bc they thought that was gonna save the defense…and the defense was still ass :francis:
Chizik ain’t been shyt on defense since Texas days

Then proceeds to fall flat on his face when Gus left :mjlol:

He didn't even have to do much with that 05 team given the defensive talent they had was in place before he got there. His NCs as DC and HC were anomalies because of VY and Cam running the show on offense. He isn't doing shyt without otherworldly talent.

Since he got fired from Auburn UNC is the only program to employ him. But look at how UNC ranked on D under Chizik:

2015-16
96th
63rd

125th

How does he still have a job? :why:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anthony Richardson had first round hype going into this year and there are still some people saying he could go first round
I'm wondering if he should declare or not :patrice:
I mean if you got first round hype I don't think you should waste your time in college another year, can always have something bad happen and the your stock drops entirely

I don't know if I would trust these supposed draft experts, they had like 4-5 QBs (Willis, Pickett, Corral, Howell, Ritter, etc.) going round 1 last year in a ton of mocks and only Pickett went round 1.

I think he's more of a round 3 prospect unless he improves dramatically. Lots of upside but might not start for like 2-3 years. His team also sucks so it's not like Joe Burrow starting at LSU as a Redshirt Senior with 2 future All Pro recieivers to throw to. I don't think he will be that much better next year

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Anthony Richardson had first round hype going into this year and there are still some people saying he could go first round
I'm wondering if he should declare or not :patrice:
I mean if you got first round hype I don't think you should waste your time in college another year, can always have something bad happen and the your stock drops entirely

I don't know if I would trust these supposed draft experts, they had like 4-5 QBs (Willis, Pickett, Corral, Howell, Ritter, etc.) going round 1 last year in a ton of mocks and only Pickett went round 1.

I think he's more of a round 3 prospect unless he improves dramatically. Lots of upside but might not start for like 2-3 years.
What are the kids coming in looking like, it’s going to be a tough call but he has to make a smart decision moving forward