The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
We're going to see in the off season how serious Mack Brown is about winning at Carolina. It's clear that entire defensive staff needs to go, but will he actually do what needs to be done :patrice:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Vandy beat Florida, the last time 88 some of y’all nikkas wasn’t even alive, but that’s what i mean when i say the sec is not the juggernaut you try to say it is, Florida losing to vandy means it’s a disaster the same good teams are always good

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Bama about to sneak back in :lupe:
How?
giphy.gif

I don't see it. Even with an complete implosion today. The conference championship week is gonna put them back out of it.

Even though, this year the teams ranked 3-9 are probably could all beat each other with no clear top 2 of that bunch.

Last edited:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
UNC going to lose to trash ass GA Tech for the 2nd straight year. :scust:

RIP to Maye's Heisman chances.

Still can't believe Downs dropped the ball at the GL. Especially after the plays he's made all year. That was a lay up.

But with 4 min left and Gene Chizik as DC, GT prollly drives down the field and scores anyway. The real scammer of that 2010 national championship Auburn team was him, not Cam :francis:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Still can't believe Downs dropped the ball at the GL. Especially after the plays he's made all year. That was a lay up.

But with 4 min left and Gene Chizik as DC, GT prollly drives down the field and scores anyway. The real scammer of that 2010 national championship Auburn team was him, not Cam :francis:
That nikka (by order of higher powers, I heard) had us slow down Gus offense in 2011 bc they thought that was gonna save the defense…and the defense was still ass :francis:
Chizik ain’t been shyt on defense since Texas days

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How?
giphy.gif

I don't see it. Even with an complete implosion today. The conference championship week is gonna put them back out of it.

This year the teams ranked 3-9 are probably could all beat each other with no clear top 2 of that bunch.
Tenn USC and LSU (champ game) all lose

And they get in over a 1 loss tcu or Michigan

Highly improbable but not impossible :hubie: