The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's all good. We handle this type shyt in house unlike scum who like to pass the buck 👀

I sentence @smitty22 to 0.00000001 lashes for conduct unbecoming of a Buckeye man

:troll:

:dead:
Only weight that matters is the $. They’ll fall in line.
I don’t think you realize, the money and power they have, that is literally why they are on the date they are on, and no other games are around that time, the money negotiates with them because they have just as much leverage

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
#12 Alabama @ #1 USC
#11 Clemson @ #2 Ohio State
#10 Georgia @ #3 Michigan

All three fanbases would be like

andre-the-giant-no.gif

WHY WE RANKED THAT HIGH :damn:
What tf happened in the sec for uga and Bama to be 10 & 12 :lupe:
And i know this ain’t a reality, with usc #1 :comeon:
This recruiting shyt is crazy

I wouldn’t blame him, miamis offense looks terrible

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

The comments are wild, they loved how he’s always adapted, he says times are different, and they are, this ain’t the 90’s where you could lay into a kid and they either boss up or wither, but even talking to nfl coaches they say you have to approach guys differently, some respond to yelling, some respond to coaching up, some respond to challenging them to be better

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Don’t nobody care bout that filth. You got a team thread for all scUM propaganda. :BuckOuttahere:

On a more relevant and important note.

I know @portcityplaya somewhere in Duval county praying that the Saints use a 1st rounder on him. :brutusAhh:

Smitty celebrating another osu white Lb I’m sure he will be great

Might have to give him the tuf borland all hype white lb crew award

Imagine your grades not being good in them playdough contemporary classes
@DropTopDoc you see this? Dudes speaking in code now. But he can’t hide it. :scust:

Come get your boy.
I know he was up there with Herschel Walker doing the black republican come up shuffle

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I ain't even realize Ole Miss was still in SEC West contention which means Bama is still in SEC West contention :patrice:

If Bama beats Ole Miss and LSU loses to either ARK or A&M we got a three way tie and Bama would definitely be ranked ahead of both to win the SEC West :patrice:
Lsu still win because they own the tie breaker. Ole Miss needs to beat Bama and LSU l to either Arky or 4&8
Bama needs to beat Ole Miss and LSU to lose both

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dead:

I don’t think you realize, the money and power they have, that is literally why they are on the date they are on, and no other games are around that time, the money negotiates with them because they have just as much leverage
What are you talking about? There are plenty other games on when the rose bowl isn’t a playoff game.

And if their money and power was so strong then they’d try to pull it when the 1st falls on a Sunday. But they don’t, They take their ass to the 2nd because they know better lol