The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I ain't even realize Ole Miss was still in SEC West contention which means Bama is still in SEC West contention :patrice:

If Bama beats Ole Miss and LSU loses to either ARK or A&M we got a three way tie and Bama would definitely be ranked ahead of both to win the SEC West :patrice:

Silkk

Daps
Its gonna be wild as hell when expansion comes and Bama, UGA, or Clemson get in as a 8-12th seed and beat everybody ass :bryan:

Silkk

Daps
#12 Alabama @ #1 USC
#11 Clemson @ #2 Ohio State
#10 Georgia @ #3 Michigan

All three fanbases would be like

andre-the-giant-no.gif

WHY WE RANKED THAT HIGH :damn:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I ain't even realize Ole Miss was still in SEC West contention which means Bama is still in SEC West contention :patrice:

If Bama beats Ole Miss and LSU loses to either ARK or A&M we got a three way tie and Bama would definitely be ranked ahead of both to win the SEC West :patrice:

Lmao yeah we weren’t eliminated Saturday, although I think even in a three way tie, LSU would still go cause they beat us and Ole Miss, LSU has to lose to both Arkansas and A&M.

Silkk

Daps
Lmao yeah we weren’t eliminated Saturday, although I think even in a three way tie, LSU would still go cause they beat us and Ole Miss, LSU has to lose to both Arkansas and A&M.
Oh, Shid yall would be out in that case. Only way yall get in is if yall beat UGA in Atlanta.

I was thinking about the OU-Texas-Tech 3 way tie in 08 but yeah that would be different.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

We have the head to head tie breaker over both teams.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea we are done esp since I think we lose to Ole Miss this wknd. They have a chance but whoever makes it is just gonna get shyt on by UGA. Tenn is in a great spot. I think 3 spots are pretty much locked in with UGA, OSU or Michigan and Tenn.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yea we are done esp since I think we lose to Ole Miss this wknd. They have a chance but whoever makes it is just gonna get shyt on by UGA. Tenn is in a great spot.

Nah we’re not losing b2b

We’re winning out

Might be ugly, but we’re winning out

Bowl game idk, cause I don’t know who’s playing