The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Burrow blocked from your memory, that headshot wound should still be fresh. Georgia? Lol that’s Yall boogeyman, not ours. LSU ain’t never stunt off no Georgia. Why you ain’t hyping up Bryce as the best QB ever no more? Let a true freshman take him out like a gentlemen.

They got y’all projected to play against Syracuse in the bodega bowl

Mishkins1751500.jpg
I’m gon stay out your shyt talking, but Bryce’s the sole reason this thing has not fell off the tracks, dudes lights out

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yes, i was literally talking to @portcityplaya about this, besides jsn he is, that nikka, and i can’t for the life of me name a “dude” which goes to my bigger point, when I spoke on Bama, since Julio you’ve always had a dude at wr, you have a collection of guys, but they are not erasures of deficits, and that’s the difference, yes bob deserves blame but when guys don’t pan out to be studs, and are good to great here we are

Like I’ve been saying, I think our receivers are good, I think some of the younger ones can be great receivers but the development is not there, which to me goes back to BoB, and the WR coach to a lesser extent.

I think the offense is just too complicated and it confuses some of these guys in terms of routes. Still no excuse for the drops though.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Like I’ve been saying, I think our receivers are good, I think some of the younger ones can be great receivers but the development is not there, which to me goes back to BoB, and the WR coach to a lesser extent.

I think the offense is just too complicated and it confuses some of these guys in terms of routes. Still no excuse for the drops though.
I think they good to great, but you all got a
100-11 nikkas on staff and creme dela creme at that, dudes aren’t getting better because there is no better, nikkas not getting off the jam, nikkas dropping balls, you can practice all day but either you got it or not, and I’m not giving bob any shorts but your Jimmy and Joes Dictate your X’s & O’s and they are limited in what they can do, especially when you can’t say Amari make it happen or jeudy, or Julio etc

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bryce played bad. His shoulder obv not 100% and he hasn't been practicing with these freshman WRs. We should have been running the ball, BoB is an idiot