The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
demoting yourself :patrice: San Francisco defense is good so its not like he's getting fired anytime soon.

Edit: He also never played for Saban
It’s a move you make if you are just the lb coach but as an established Dc with his name being brought up as the next guy for the HC hiring, he has no incentive to be one on the colligate level

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
How many times has LSU been to the playoffs?

@smitty22 Smh so this is what happens when you absolutely dominate a team for a decade then they finally win one game huh

Dynasty just getting started
Props for coming out of your shell before national signing day. You can change your screen settings to “read only” now since ain’t shyt left for you to speak on. Go create a 2023 coaching hot board of some shyt.

nikkas brought back 2 heisman finalist, and the preseason #1 team in the nation. Made they ass quit with 4 games left in the season :scust:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Props for coming out of your shell before national signing day. You can change your screen settings to “read only” now since ain’t shyt left for you to speak on. Go create a 2023 coaching hot board of some shyt.
Shell? bytch just because y'all beat us once in 10 years don't mean shyt. Lmao at the audacity. Enjoy getting beat down by UGA and finishing in a worse bowl game than us dumbass

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Shell? bytch just because y'all beat us once in 10 years don't mean shyt. Lmao at the audacity. Enjoy getting beat down by UGA and finishing in a worse bowl game than us dumbass
Burrow blocked from your memory, that headshot wound should still be fresh. Georgia? Lol that’s Yall boogeyman, not ours. LSU ain’t never stunt off no Georgia. Why you ain’t hyping up Bryce as the best QB ever no more? Let a true freshman take him out like a gentlemen.

They got y’all projected to play against Syracuse in the bodega bowl

Mishkins1751500.jpg

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

I can picture each one of you Buckeye hoes... wearing out that f5 to see what the weathers gonna be like on 11/26 :mjlol:

God ya'll are some bytch made bunnies. :scust:

I agree with Joell

We should NOT have struggled against Nwestern that way no matter what the weather was.

No exuses

We still gonna spank yall when the time comes :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Is Marvin Harrison Jr the best WR in CFB right now? If not, who?
Yes, i was literally talking to @portcityplaya about this, besides jsn he is, that nikka, and i can’t for the life of me name a “dude” which goes to my bigger point, when I spoke on Bama, since Julio you’ve always had a dude at wr, you have a collection of guys, but they are not erasures of deficits, and that’s the difference, yes bob deserves blame but when guys don’t pan out to be studs, and are good to great here we are