206 & 734

Look who's back in the P5 :ehh:

brady-hoke-nfl.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Those Bama wins ain’t put him over the top. Folks gotta stop treating beating Bama like it’s a championship game, the season don’t stop after you beat them
What you talking bout? It's like you talking out of context.

I'm not talking bout fans yelling "Beat Bama"

I'm talking bout Auburn coaching search and how it's clear now they need someone who has proven he can recruit and compete in the SEC, especially against your #1 rival.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Bama loss two games to two top 10 teams by 4 points combined. Both games basically went down to the last play. They would have beat us if they didn't go for those dumb 2 point conversions. (The first one made sense, but the second one :wtf:)

They need to have that hard conversation with BOB and probably Golding too. They need to get back to playing disciplined ball, and get some fresh coordinators.

If you are a Saban coordinator and you not getting job offers on top of job offers :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bama loss two games to two top 10 teams by 4 points combined. Both games basically went down to the last play. They would have beat us if they didn't go for those dumb 2 point conversions. (The first one made sense, but the second one :wtf:)

They need to have that hard conversation with BOB and probably Golding too. They need to get back to playing disciplined ball, and get some fresh coordinators.

If you are a Saban coordinator and you not getting job offers on top of job offers :beli:

I was watching this happen and thinking: "watch this game go into OT b/c of this terrible call"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Always the players, never his system. He also was folding chairs during a drive in the game instead of coaching

Been doing this since Texas tech. He's an absolute fukkin fraud and has always skirted ANY blame for his ever consistent collapses in coaching, his players talking big shyt about him after they leave, and him never...ever having a defense.

He's probably my least favorite coach of this generation. I've never seen a head coach just get job after job and has never fielded a good defense or a complete team in their career. He is a virtual lock to lose any game on the road. He loses 4-6 games every year, guaranteed, and he has won ten games like only twice in 22 seasons as HC.

I was so glad TT dropped 34 on his clown ass last bowl season.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
SEC refs were in goon mode this weekend. What y'all think of this roughing the punter call?

Absolute horse shyt...if the snap sails over someones head, or they "have trouble with the snap" they should be fair game, similar to how a WR is food if the ball is tipped. OR enforce the penalty after the ball changes possession to the other team/on the kickoff if it leads to a score.

So fukking tired of bad calls influencing the outcome of games. You know half these MFers are crooked af and gambling through relatives accounts and shyt.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Been doing this since Texas tech. He's an absolute fukkin fraud and has always skirted ANY blame for his ever consistent collapses in coaching, his players talking big shyt about him after they leave, and him never...ever having a defense.

He's probably my least favorite coach of this generation. I've never seen a head coach just get job after job and has never fielded a good defense or a complete team in their career. He is a virtual lock to lose any game on the road. He loses 4-6 games every year, guaranteed, and he has won ten games like only twice in 22 seasons as HC.

I was so glad TT dropped 34 on his clown ass last bowl season.
His way only works at certain institutions. Look at the fan bases that eat his brand of coaching up. Wazzou St and militia filled eastern Washington, no one thinks about us Lubbock, TX and Purdue of the SEC Starkville, MS. That’s why it was laughable you had folks thinking his shyt would fly at a place like Miami. And that’s before we even get into his conspiratorial ass beliefs and infatuation with insurgency fighting. Ultimate complexion for the protection example.