The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Hugh Freeze saying come and get me :russ:

Freeze was asked about any potential connection to Auburn following his upset victory over the SEC opponent.

“I don’t know that Auburn wants me. I have no clue,” Freeze told 247Sports. “I know this: I have won everywhere I’ve been and my staff and kids have turned programs fast. It’s our culture that we instill. I know we do that and the proof is in the pudding.”
With respect to Prime. Freeze is the guy they should get. Those Bama wins put him over the top, but they gonna have to flip the SEC off though.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With respect to Prime. Freeze is the guy they should get. Those Bama wins put him over the top, but they gonna have to flip the SEC off though.
Those Bama wins ain’t put him over the top. Folks gotta stop treating beating Bama like it’s a championship game, the season don’t stop after you beat them

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hugh Freeze saying come and get me :russ:

Freeze was asked about any potential connection to Auburn following his upset victory over the SEC opponent.

“I don’t know that Auburn wants me. I have no clue,” Freeze told 247Sports. “I know this: I have won everywhere I’ve been and my staff and kids have turned programs fast. It’s our culture that we instill. I know we do that and the proof is in the pudding.”
Man please Coach Saban can I have Hugh Freeze as OC and Jeremy Pruitt back coaching the defense for Christmas?