The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The G league ignite kids are gonna wreck the summer league. Kuminga has looked great. Honestly IDK why Isaiah Todd didn’t get taken higher than he did in the draft too. I think the talent evaluators dropped the ball on the G League kids cause they weren’t sure how to evaluate them in the first year of the experiment

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The G league ignite kids are gonna wreck the summer league. Kuminga has looked great. Honestly IDK why Isaiah Todd didn’t get taken higher than he did in the draft too. I think the talent evaluators dropped the ball on the G League kids cause they weren’t sure how to evaluate them in the first year of the experiment
They played as pros against pros. This should be light work for them.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Cade lost 2 inches of height after his official Pistons physical . He’s now listed as 6’6”. A lot of talk has been about Jalen’s height but looking at this picture, it seems his measurements were more accurate than even Cades

To be fair, Jalen was wearing some platform clown shoes that night.

Not surprised Cade isn't 6'8" tho

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Cade lost 2 inches of height after his official Pistons physical . He’s now listed as 6’6”. A lot of talk has been about Jalen’s height but looking at this picture, it seems his measurements were more accurate than even Cades

It's not a major difference with his play style, but it does kinda change my perception of him from a Point Forward to more of an oversized combo guard :patrice:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Can't forget he's only 19 and about to get onto a real deal NBA strength and diet regimen. He could reach 6'8

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Rockets fans already have a hard ass nickname for Jalen if he keeps #0. Been seeing Zero G on a few forums. That’s hard as fukk

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

my thoughts reading this were:

1. probably not too smart playing him at the 3 at this point. or at least having him defend 3s. He's got a +5 inch wingspan now I suppose but a slow, not great defender that's also undersized? hmm
2. I feel like his usage of his frame and the good arc he gets on his J will make this a non problem on O. Maybe someone like an OG or Patrick Williams that we thought he was seeing eye to eye with, has a lil bit more advantage, but I don't think this should really change the evaluation of him