The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The Michigan brehs got they J’s on your neck :damn: @smitty22

In our defense.. dude got a long ass neck..

source.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know Ja’maar transferred to Ohio State and switched to qb.
ju7dpj42o4m61.jpg
The only person that matter to these scouts in this draft is Trevor Lawrence. Everybody else they just throw something together
Scouts: JaMarr Chase, QB, Ohio state :unimpressed:
Chase: but I’m a WR, I won the biletnikoff :dwillhuh:
Scouts: :snooze:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The only person that matter to these scouts in this draft is Trevor Lawrence. Everybody else they just throw something together
Scouts: JaMarr Chase, QB, Ohio state :unimpressed:
Chase: but I’m a WR, I won the biletnikoff :dwillhuh:
Scouts: :snooze:
Trevor bout to get paid. Justin Fields might have to pull an Eli. I would be hanging up on the Jets everytime they called me.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trevor bout to get paid. Justin Fields might have to pull an Eli. I would be hanging up on the Jets everytime they called me.
If you’re one of the best players you’re going to a shytty team, that’s just how it works. He ain’t pulling an Eli. Football teams can change from bad to good fast. The Jets got good players

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If you’re one of the best players you’re going to a shytty team, that’s just how it works. He ain’t pulling an Eli. Football teams can change from bad to good fast. The Jets got good players
My thing is ... they feel like the new age Cleveland Browns. Like this is the franchise qbs goto die. Seriously, who was the last qb that the Jets actually developed? Kenny O’ Brien? Joe Namath? Jacksonville or Carolina is where I would wanna be.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On offense?
Not really, but the OL decent. A good OL can take you pretty far. Add some weapons and they should win a few more games
My thing is ... they feel like the new age Cleveland Browns. Like this is the franchise qbs goto die. Seriously, who was the last qb that the Jets actually developed? Kenny O’ Brien? Joe Namath? Jacksonville or Carolina is where I would wanna be.
You can’t really use this logic in the NFL since there’s so many coaching changes.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The Michigan brehs got they J’s on your neck :damn: @smitty22

Hd3-cjeyoVl3QxyaK22Vf-LYjj8Cst6V5FD8O94mZssMMs2HTdq6scxW1qMtm06ZZO6zuH9h-cP5WiOILxj5j_UuwtpcoI15jGzqPhpQ5AXr5z4SmRsbjOTc

They say the jets rolling with Sam so they probably trade back or use it to bolster the offense

it’s not too many franchises that have had two successful qbs back to back, it’s hard finding a franchise qb but like @Sauce Dab said also because new gms/coaches it’s hard to put this on a franchise, but the jets are really inept they have yet to put it all together for sustained periods Chad days Vinney days and Marc days all were like 2-4 years followed by several seasons of struggle