The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I been quick fukking with the mainboard. 10 years ago it was racist AF, now its mid racist & political/Blue lives matter AF

probably been that way for a minute

Yeah, I hadn't been over there in a few years. It's crazy, they have a subforum for politics, which of course is full of politics. But then the mainboard which is supposed to be for sports is filled w/ politics too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah, I hadn't been over there in a few years. It's crazy, they have a subforum for politics, which of course is full of politics. But then the mainboard which is supposed to be for sports is filled w/ politics too.
I used to have a sub at 247 but they lost all their good Texas writers, including Bobby Burton who was the co-owner of 247. I never liked the forum software they use.

Now I have annual subs to InsideTexas and Orangebloods.

InsideTexas has the best writers in the Texas market. It's the best place for straight recruiting/football talk. They've grown exponentially this year.

Orangebloods is the big elephant in the market, has been forever. I think they are the biggest forum on the Rivals network. Football discussion is mid, but most people keep their subs over there b/c of the community. Good discussions on life things (real estate, cars, investing, hunting, travel, etc).

But...Orangebloods lost a lot of subscribers over the last year because the owner, Geoff Ketchum, is a liberal...a loud one at that. At least he used to be before he put his foot in his mouth several months ago when he called out white Texas athletes/lettermen for not speaking up enough about the social justice issues. This pissed off a shytload of the snowflakes in his subscriber base, to the point that there were hundreds of cancellations within 48 hours. He apologized to the board, banned himself and his staff from ever discussing politics again, and started reaching out to each and everyone who left (many who were there for 20+ years) to come back. I might let my sub run out there in December and just stick with InsideTexas.