The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
after last year I’ll take 8-10, i think that’s our current sweet spot until we have a break out year

If it wasn't for the pandemic, Michigan would have been 3-9 last season and he would have been fired. When I said 8 that was the ceiling not the floor. A couple of recruiting victories don't matter when they lose to teams they outrecruit on an annaul basis.

If his name wasn't Harbaugh, they would have ran him out of town.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If it wasn't for the pandemic, Michigan would have been 3-9 last season and he would have been fired. When I said 8 that was the ceiling not the floor. A couple of recruiting victories don't matter when they lose to teams they outrecruit on an annaul basis.

If his name wasn't Harbaugh, they would have ran him out of town.

i can agree, it was gon be a rough year last year, I think we can get to 9 or 10, the defense just has to catch up to all that offense we have, they are a good mixture of young and vets but a new system, i hope this the year the offense looks good with the defense, wishful thinking right :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Ghat damn some of these names were some serious threats, some of these i don’t remember nothing memorable about their college play,

but no love for graham or gates what up with that

:dead:

When i look at this list, I remember Beckum and Fasano giving mofos that WORK in college.