The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Will Shipley was the #1 RB in last years class yet this cac looks slow af and not an iota of shiftiness. Who ranks these mf's?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Takes from today's game:
1. Getting ho'd out by Bama fukked this team up mentally.

2. TVD is better than even a healthy D'Eriq. This dude is a first round draft pick. We haven't had a QB this good here since the 80's.

3. Rooster.

4. I wanna thank Charles Rambo, personally, for transferring

5. Everything we heard from greentree and the spring games about the younger WRs being way better than the upperclassmen was true. Good fukking riddance to all then non-catching ass nikkas :stopitslime: Mark Pope didn't just drop the ball all the time, he also would just routinely look lost or get utterly dominated in a matchup and not even make plays on balls. Don't let the door hit you :camby:

6. Lashlee's playbook looks so much better with a guy who can consistently hit throws.

7. I really can't believe these dudes are saving Manny's job. I don't think it saves Blake James' though. :smugbiden:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Commentators can’t seem to keep their mouths shut when it comes to McKenzie Milton. Dude is on the bench and looks like he’s 32, but they wanna bring up his holy quotables. Lol.