The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
vrabel probably doesn’t want to recruit, now if he gets clipped and he’s someone’s coordinator then i can see him taking the job, Luke will have osu on some next level shyt I’m more worried about him getting the job.
He's done nothing to demonstrate he's a better coach than Frost, Norvell, or any other AAC coach who struggled after leaving the conference. He hasn't proven himself the way did Rhule, who rebuilt two programs. Sure, it's easier to take over a machine like osu than actually build something, but he's not better than Meyer/Day (recruiting or schematically) so I doubt he'd maintain that level excellence. He's not making it out of the Big Ten East unscathed, so lord help him if the play a credible OOC game.
Damn all you scUM meth heads really stay high :wtf:
th

Anyhow he stated OSU is his dream job. Sparty by 14 :pacspit:. Reps @Whips-n-Chains
What does him playing at osu have to do with recruiting? You should go read Whips post he articulated the same thing.

If ohio state played ISIS, I'd root for ISIS.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He's done nothing to demonstrate he's a better coach than Frost, Norvell, or any other AAC coach who struggled after leaving the conference. He hasn't proven himself the way did Rhule, who rebuilt two programs. Sure, it's easier to take over a machine like osu than actually build something, but he's not better than Meyer/Day (recruiting or schematically) so I doubt he'd maintain that level excellence. He's not making it out of the Big Ten East unscathed, so lord help him if the play a credible OOC game.

What does him playing at osu have to do with recruiting? You should go read Whips post he articulated the same thing.

If ohio state played ISIS, I'd root for ISIS.

The difference is he’s lived played and worked for osu he knows how the sausage is made (recruiting) plus the machines there to go after the good talent all he has to do is implement his defense and what not and it’s business as usual, he also has the nose to find them gems and that will suck too because he will get the 5-4 stars plus the 3’s that can turn into 4/5

They need to be