The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Leave Oklahoma off and let’s call it a day. They had too many close calls this year anyway. Tulane and Texas both should’ve had them beat

But you have to consider them especially undefeated

Don't matter.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was last year they showed the playoff committee watching games (mighta been champ week and Clemson ND can't exactly remember what game) and not one member in that entire room had a notepad or anything on their tables. Just a glass of water on the tables (liquor was probably in the back gotta hide it for appearances :mjpls: ) but how are you supposed to be a judge and not take any notes on what you watching?
That shoulda told everybody right there that they don't care about on field play and the names of the schools. None of this shyt matters. They've shown it time after time. They trying to get money.

they ask do they pass the “eye test” :russ:

at the end of the day, then folks gon do what is most popular unless it is a clear choice that they have no other choice

There's going to be politickin' going on

Undefeated Power 5 teams don't get left out so 13-0 Oklahoma would be in.

Ohio State would have recency bias going in because they would have played Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Iowa (Championship game) in a span of 1 month. They're all ranked and some would argue the Big Ten East is the best division in CFB.

Alabama/Georgia - SEC Champion is in

Cincinnati has to hope Notre Dame keeps winning, It could be a debate about Cincinnati vs the loser of the SEC championship

Also what happens if Oregon is 12-1?

if they bring osu in or osu keep winning then long as Oregon doesn’t lose they have to include them

CFB playoffs gone make money regardless. Big names help but I don’t think they help as much as you think. A lot of fans ready for new blood in the playoffs

You say that but viewing numbers say otherwise, i get it though