The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s too early for this but might make for an interesting discussion, not saying this will happen but just a scenario

13-0 AAC Champ Cincinnati
13-0 Big 12 Champ Oklahoma
12-1 Big Ten Champ Ohio State
12-1 SEC Champ Alabama
12-1 SEC runner up Georgia

Who gets left out of the playoff?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It’s too early for this but might make for an interesting discussion, not saying this will happen but just a scenario

12-1 SEC Champ Alabama

Not Bama. Not UGA. Not Ohio St. Not Oklahoma.

OSU draws more eyes than Cincy and the playoffs all about money.
Idk why folks don't get this yet :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

12-1 SEC Champ Alabama

eliminate these jokers

Also smu got a running back with a cowboy collar

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

12-1 SEC Champ Alabama

Leave Oklahoma off and let’s call it a day. They had too many close calls this year anyway. Tulane and Texas both should’ve had them beat

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Leave Oklahoma off and let’s call it a day. They had too many close calls this year anyway. Tulane and Texas both should’ve had them beat

Surprising answer, I would’ve agreed with you if they went undefeated with Rattler but they look like a different team with Caleb Williams, although it’s about a 6 quarter sample size.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surprising answer, I would’ve agreed with you if they went undefeated with Rattler but they look like a different team with Caleb Williams, although it’s about a 6 quarter sample size.
They definitely look different with Williams but it’s still the same season, they struggled. But it’s not like it’s anything to worry about everything will sort itself out. Somebody in that top 5 gone lose again and I doubt it’ll be Cincy

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Don't matter.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was last year they showed the playoff committee watching games (mighta been champ week and Clemson ND can't exactly remember what game) and not one member in that entire room had a notepad or anything on their tables. Just a glass of water on the tables (liquor was probably in the back gotta hide it for appearances :mjpls: ) but how are you supposed to be a judge and not take any notes on what you watching?
That shoulda told everybody right there that they don't care about on field play and the names of the schools. None of this shyt matters. They've shown it time after time. They trying to get money.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I think the committee takes them in over OSU even though I wouldn't agree with that.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's going to be politickin' going on

Undefeated Power 5 teams don't get left out so 13-0 Oklahoma would be in.

Ohio State would have recency bias going in because they would have played Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Iowa (Championship game) in a span of 1 month. They're all ranked and some would argue the Big Ten East is the best division in CFB.

Alabama/Georgia - SEC Champion is in

Cincinnati has to hope Notre Dame keeps winning, It could be a debate about Cincinnati vs the loser of the SEC championship

Also what happens if Oregon is 12-1?

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was last year they showed the playoff committee watching games (mighta been champ week and Clemson ND can't exactly remember what game) and not one member in that entire room had a notepad or anything on their tables. Just a glass of water on the tables (liquor was probably in the back gotta hide it for appearances :mjpls: ) but how are you supposed to be a judge and not take any notes on what you watching?
That shoulda told everybody right there that they don't care about on field play and the names of the schools. None of this shyt matters. They've shown it time after time. They trying to get money.
CFB playoffs gone make money regardless. Big names help but I don’t think they help as much as you think. A lot of fans ready for new blood in the playoffs

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

12-1 SEC Champ Alabama

Either Cincinnati or the SEC runner up.

eliminate these jokers
fukk osu to death but c'mon now. :francis:
Also what happens if Oregon is 12-1?
Same thing that happens every year pinky, fukk the PAC 12 nobody watches them.
the-brain.jpg