The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka may not see the field for 2-3 years if that, kids gotta realize you can get drafted damn near anywhere
Can you though? :usure:

There's a reason Bama, Ohio State, UGA, Oklahoma, and Clemson been putting the most talent in the league. Not only do they get the talent they know how to develop it better than the rest of the nation too.

On the flipside USC, Texas FSU, Miami, and Michigan have had how many 1st round picks the last 5 years or so :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:mjlol: Them grills and smokers in the parking lot gon have you like

200.gif

Im eating some ribs right now that got me doin that :noah:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka may not see the field for 2-3 years if that, kids gotta realize you can get drafted damn near anywhere
Yeah you can get drafted from anywhere but you pick the schools who already got a good track record of putting guys in the league

Silkk

Daps
Thats cause he only even talking to yall to get a raise from PSU or to get a bigger deal from us. :russ:

Why in the world would he take that hard ass job where he would end up on the hot seat in year 1 after losing only 2-3 games, Much worse if he loses more?

It's literally why Chip Kelly chose ucla over Florida. He would have been fired after year two at best starting 3-9 and then 4-8 at Florida or a school like LSU. shyt Mullen is already catching heat this season with some of them crazy ass UF fans wanting him to be fired, Which is insane btw.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Thats cause he only even talking to yall to get a raise from PSU or to get a bigger deal from us. :russ:

Why in the world would he take that hard ass job where he would end up on the hot seat in year 1 after losing only 2-3 games, Much worse if he loses more?

It's literally why Chip Kelly chose ucla over Florida. He would have been fired after year two at best starting 3-9 and then 4-8 at Florida or a school like LSU. shyt Mullen is already catching heat this season with some of them crazy ass UF fans wanting him to be fired, Which is insane btw.
Why y’all keep saying this like LSU didn’t put up with a lot of shyt from Les Miles and Ed Orgeron

Silkk

Daps
Why y’all keep saying this like LSU didn’t put up with a lot of shyt from Les Miles and Ed Orgeron
LSU fans literally wanted Coach O gone after losing to Troy that year, You were one of them :russ:

And Les Miles was literally on the hot seat from 08-10 and would have been fired had they not had that great 2011 season, Then when Bama drug yall in the title game he went right back on it and some of the fanbase wanted him out after that game :heh: