The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
For one reason or another in no particular order

Illinois, UConn, USF, wsu, Miami, Arizona, Texas Tech, Georgia southern, Portland state eastern Washington it’s probably a slew of other fcs squads

What's wrong with Eastern Washington? The qb Eric Barriere looks pretty good.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Farentz been hustling Iowa for years. He got his big win for the year. They won’t see another one for awhile. I swear I’m in the wrong profession.

that man got a sweet lil gig out there, low expectations, not a lot of competition, it’s just you gotta live in Iowa

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I was wondering how we were gonna handle that. Having our last 3 coaches winning chips but none of them wanting anything to do with the school looks trashy.

well you have laterality, nick went to the league, les was terrible plus the allegations, and coach o lost his coordinators plus allegations

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
well you have laterality, nick went to the league, les was terrible plus the allegations, and coach o lost his coordinators plus allegations
Having the Bama Coach as the only one that could come back wasn’t going to happen. That’s why they gave him his full buyout instead of dumping him for cause.