The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Y'all saying "TOP KIDS DON'T WANNA COME TO NEBRASKA" don't realize we finish top 20 in recruiting every year & literally just signed the #1 tight end in the country from LSU, Michigan and Notre Dame.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
switched conferences
Their worst mistake
Luke McCaffrey is honestly the WORST QB I have ever seen throw a football.
You’ve had several. Adrian Martinez was out there shot putting the ball
Y'all saying "TOP KIDS DON'T WANNA COME TO NEBRASKA" don't realize we finish top 20 in recruiting every year & literally just signed the #1 tight end in the country from LSU, Michigan and Notre Dame.
Top classes don’t mean shyt without development and technically stars don’t mean shyt either. If we went back and reevaluated recruiting classes, we’d see ranking drops galore. None of those schools heavily use their TE in their game plans. That’s like cheering that you got the #1 punter in the nation. Hollow victories

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Lmao. Sounds like an indictment on the Frost man then. Just like Khaki over there finishing with top 10-15 classes. Where is the development? The thriving NFL pipeline?

brutus-buckeye-ohio-state-university-finger-buckeyes-football-headgear.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Like why is this cat in the portal?

He started at OU. Played well for an OU DB and was most likely gonna start this year.
Now does he all of a sudden decide that another school can get the best out of him? Tired of ou?
He prob not gon be stuck in the tp but its his choice, he grown and whatever happen to him I got 0 pity for like all these other kids. Let em make their own beds

i have no clue why he bouncing, but be that as it may, nikkas will scoop him, i know a school in Michigan that could use him, but he knows it’s a probably a negative connotation to ou defenders, but a lot of skill talent has left ou over the past 2-3 years, not sure what’s going on

I dont think the purse ever closed but them nikkas got sorry, switched conferences and got bullied, and then they got to recruiting kids who don't know a damn thing bout the Midwest and realize it aint it.
The days of Nebraska being anything are done.
Matter fact I think almost ALL of the Midwest is done being players on the main stage. They aint got the HS foundation like that. They gotta get the kids that texas, tamu,OU, and Okie St dont want. And then you got schools like Bama and OSu poaching from in there. It's a wrap for them

it’s talent in the Midwest/east coast, but odds say your game breakers will come from the south because of sheer populace of talent, psu/much typically gets the east coast, osu dominates most of the Midwest premier talent, but the Midwest schools, get that southern talent, that was my one complaint about Michigan, not enough southern talent but with the new guys we heading to Texas, I’d still like us to scoop up more Florida talent, and that untapped dmv area, it’s not a lot of programs hunting there like they used to but it’s some talent there, maybe not like it used to be but none the less.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

:yeshrug: So, you mean the nikka that was 5 starish according to scouts, and top 20 be damned y’all ain’t had a break out star since Mike Minter/winstrom and Erik Crouch/buckhalter

Lmao. Sounds like an indictment on the Frost man then. Just like Khaki over there finishing with top 10-15 classes. Where is the development? The thriving NFL pipeline?

brutus-buckeye-ohio-state-university-finger-buckeyes-football-headgear.png

sir we still putting talent in the league and first round picks at that don’t compare us again to that situation in Lincoln, or else I’ll make it a two for one special, use some vacation time and see about you and @smitty22 and Mrs type oh tell her to make some more of her world famous wings to sooth that ass whippin I’m putting on both of you-s tew I’ll bring some beer too

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:yeshrug: So, you mean the nikka that was 5 starish according to scouts, and top 20 be damned y’all ain’t had a break out star since Mike Minter/winstrom and Erik Crouch/buckhalter

sir we still putting talent in the league and first round picks at that don’t compare us again to that situation in Lincoln, or else I’ll make it a two for one special, use some vacation time and see about you and @smitty22 and Mrs type oh tell her to make some more of her world famous wings to sooth that ass whippin I’m putting on both of you-s tew I’ll bring some beer too

Once again, I said THRIVING @DropTopBuc, damn! :martin:

@smitty22 Would you please give this man a copy of Dodo Bird 3rd Edition so we can work on this reading and comprehension? :martin:

Man can crack a back like nobody's business but ask him to crack a book and a grand smh :francis:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

@smitty22 Would you please give this man a copy of Dodo Bird 3rd Edition so we can work on this reading and comprehension? :martin:

Man can crack a back like nobody's business but ask him to crack a book and a grand smh :francis:

i went to school for back cracking not reading

sound familiar :lolbron:

Shiiid we got starters all over the league :stopitslime:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

You come round here im a stab you in your femoral artery :birdman:

:mjlol::lolbron:

who’s some forgotten favorites who was ok at school but never panned out

@Lucky_Lefty @RammerJammer @portcityplaya
@malbaker86 @Type OH @Rigby. @smitty22 @Trust Me @No Sleep @BelowTheMasonDixon

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

This nikka @DropTopDoc Seuss writes children’s books. He must have a ghost writer :scust: