The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is in my adult years those "blue bloods" only 5 have won natty's. Bottom half, 7. ND and Nebraska rep was built on shyt from before most of us were born.

LOL, Miami has more natty's in the last 40 yrs than Michigan, Texas, Nebraska, ND, & USC combined.
It’s a lot of those “blue bloods” listed they ain’t accomplished shyt in decades. When is they gone let that shyt go. Like Nebraska

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Funny thing is in my adult years those "blue bloods" only 5 have won natty's. Bottom half, 7. ND and Nebraska rep was built on shyt from before most of us were born.

LOL, Miami has more natty's in the last 40 yrs than Michigan, Texas, Nebraska, ND, & USC combined.

Edit: I was wrong. Forgot about Nebraska in the 90s. The above got 7 to Miami's 5

It’s a lot of those “blue bloods” listed they ain’t accomplished shyt in decades. When is they gone let that shyt go. Like Nebraska

some schools come and go, and also perceptions change as time goes on, there was a reality where your parents would be excited with you going to notre dame, because it held prestige.

You knew you was that dude in that Pennsylvania area if you went to psu it was the big school, and you were probably a scrappy kid from a small town and that was your ticket out of there, if you went to Pitt
Hell there was a time going to Arkansas smu meant something but the break up of the southwest conference ended that prestige.

I think changes in location of people/talent hurts teams too. more people are moving there was lots of talent in Nebraska, not anymore.

you typically look at a blue blood as a team that is a dominant program through multiple decades some of these teams have not seen dominance in a while, who knows what the future holds and what team will pop up out the woodwork i think Texas ( like me and lucky and the rest of the chat mentioned, more silicon jobs are moving to Texas due to cheap land) i think Tennessee Atlanta and surrounding areas, North Carolina ( the triangle), Denver and Seattle because these are all hot spots, so expect if the right staff can keep the talent to stay then one may emerge from there

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some schools come and go, and also perceptions change as time goes on, there was a reality where your parents would be excited with you going to notre dame, because it held prestige.

You knew you was that dude in that Pennsylvania area if you went to psu it was the big school, and you were probably a scrappy kid from a small town and that was your ticket out of there, if you went to Pitt
Hell there was a time going to Arkansas smu meant something but the break up of the southwest conference ended that prestige.

I think changes in location of people/talent hurts teams too. more people are moving there was lots of talent in Nebraska, not anymore.

you typically look at a blue blood as a team that is a dominant program through multiple decades some of these teams have not seen dominance in a while, who knows what the future holds and what team will pop up out the woodwork i think Texas ( like me and lucky and the rest of the chat mentioned, more silicon jobs are moving to Texas due to cheap land) i think Tennessee Atlanta and surrounding areas, North Carolina ( the triangle), Denver and Seattle because these are all hot spots, so expect if the right staff can keep the talent to stay then one may emerge from there
Silicon jobs also been looking at south Florida too

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Silicon jobs also been looking at south Florida too
But you won’t see the effects of that migration for at least 5-8 years from now. Watch the after effects of Space Command on Huntsville HS sports. They about to come up big time in the next decade

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you won’t see the effects of that migration for at least 5-8 years from now. Watch the after effects of Space Command on Huntsville HS sports. They about to come up big time in the next decade
Yeah Huntsville should be pumping out more talent every year than what they have been. Usually the Alabama talent comes from Birmingham on down south to Mobile

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Clout chasers that gotta post everything ain’t getting no bag or a charger. Bama ain’t as reckless like these other schools.

Nah. Nick believes that kids need more than a scholly for their services.
St. Nick makes sure all kids get a lil something under the tree
saban-smile.png