The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
2021 indeed but McShay been this way.

i think he just echos what scouts and gms say, because if you look at most his mocks he’s not far off, if not dead on, barring any trades or out of left field grabs, not saying he doesn’t recognize talent and see certain things, but literally i think he must have an inside ear to some organizations/team scouts because the shyt he mocks they be on, and it’s wild to me

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he just echos what scouts and gms say, because if you look at most his mocks he’s not far off, if not dead on, barring any trades or out of left field grabs, not saying he doesn’t recognize talent and see certain things, but literally i think he must have an inside ear to some organizations/team scouts because the shyt he mocks they be on, and it’s wild to me

McShay was loud and wrong last year that Jordan Love would get picked over Justin Herbert.

Sometimes its just his personal opinion.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
McShay was loud and wrong last year that Jordan Love would get picked over Justin Herbert.

Sometimes its just his personal opinion.

Yeah, and i alluded to that in my response, not saying he doesn’t analyze, and interject his views, but it’s uncanny how he is dead on with some teams picks

I knew they was gone start saying this. I’m pretty sure Wilson is gone get took before Fields too. We’ll see how it plays out on the field. Wilson can play but as soon as he sees a little pressure he’s :huhldup:

it’s all relative, in the right system he could thrive, but realistically he’s Kirk cousins at his best

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I knew they was gone start saying this. I’m pretty sure Wilson is gone get took before Fields too. We’ll see how it plays out on the field. Wilson can play but as soon as he sees a little pressure he’s :huhldup:
From the one game I saw from Wilson he was cooking under pressure. Maybe it wasn’t like that in the rest of the games though.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and i alluded to that in my response, not saying he doesn’t analyze, and interject his views, but it’s uncanny how he is dead on with some teams picks

it’s all relative, in the right system he could thrive, but realistically he’s Kirk cousins at his best
Nah his potential is higher than Kirk’s. Kirk was always average at best. His career actually turned out better than I thought it would