The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Will was bout to commit to us. He just dragging it out a little :lolbron:

To be real, Will does like y’all. Domani too. They can still be a package deal like they keep claiming. I just don’t see Will heading out west. But I can see Domani heading to the Midwest. Apparently, Will likes all the moves Michigan’s made with the assistant coaches. His dad played at UM.. and he ain’t tryna let Will go to OSU :heh:

I don’t know how I feel breh. Sharron’s a damn good recruiter, but he’s never coached the OLine. :wtf: Now he’s our OLine coach, AND Co-OC. :wtf:

Our new DC has never called defenses in his life neither. :wtf:

This shyt a mess.

They said to have faith when we re-upped Harbaugh. They keep asking for more and more faith after every move. :unimpressed:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
To be real, Will does like y’all. Domani too. They can still be a package deal like they keep claiming. I just don’t see Will heading out west. But I can see Domani heading to the Midwest. Apparently, Will likes all the moves Michigan’s made with the assistant coaches. His dad played at UM.. and he ain’t tryna let Will go to OSU :heh:

I don’t know how I feel breh. Sharron’s a damn good recruiter, but he’s never coached the OLine. :wtf: Now he’s our OLine coach, AND Co-OC. :wtf:

Our new DC has never called defenses in his life neither. :wtf:

This shyt a mess.

They said to have faith when we re-upped Harbaugh. They keep asking for more and more faith after every move. :unimpressed:
Yeah know the Will situation with his dad pushing him away from OSU :stopitslime:. Still think we land him when it’s all said and done. Read Domani was close to committing to yall in November I believe it said. So if he doesn’t stick with so cal yall will probably land him.