The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I believe he did have run ins that got swept under the rug in HS right @madness ?
Not that I remember, wouldn’t doubt if he did. Not a good look and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done.

And I didn’t even know he had another kid on the way, he already had 2 in high school:snoop:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
@malbaker86 @JayStarwind @Freddie.Cane @FakeNews
It looks like the end for Big3rollup. Silk was carrying those CACS but I know he's a Budden stan and I hope he hasn't cut them off too early.

I liked Newberg better than Silk. Silk liked to raise his voice and talk over people when he was wrong. Kev was the worst, he was lost half the time and a pushover.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Not that I remember, wouldn’t doubt if he did. Not a good look and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done.

And I didn’t even know he had another kid on the way, he already had 2 in high school:snoop:
There were all sorts of red flags but people were hoping because he had kids maybe he could just hold it together for 3 years and get into the L.

Dude is a Can't Get Right all-star.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

cuVcHe.gif

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
yea i peeped that & i hope it aint no drama behind it because this kinda came outta nowhere
He's been sounding annoyed and past the Big 3 banter for a while
There were all sorts of red flags but people were hoping because he had kids maybe he could just hold it together for 3 years and get into the L.

Dude is a Can't Get Right all-star.
He was too invested in trolling schools during his recruitment, that was the red flag for me. The athletic has an article on his recruitment and he did not have any guidance.