The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol LSU has 3 players on there the same amount as Bama, I guarantee you this list will look way different when the games are played
Kickers don't count:mjtf:and if anything is lazy it's putting overhyped LSU DB's in a preseason list.

And at the end they get even lazier anyway and just give it to everyone on Bama, Clemson, OSU

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Them having Josh Jobe on the list when he's not even our best DB isn't a good look though I'll say. Malachi Moore and Jordan Battle are better than him. Henry To'oto'o or Christian Harris could have easily made the list based on talent but not huge snubs. We rotate our DL too much for any one guy to really stand out. Our offense is pretty unknown so can't really be upset about them not picking any of our WRs or RBs. I do feel like they reached a bit on their RB picks though

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kickers don't count:mjtf:and if anything is lazy it's putting overhyped LSU DB's in a preseason list.

And at the end they get even lazier anyway and just give it to everyone on Bama, Clemson, OSU
By season end they’ll have a body of work to reference this ain’t nothing but players they think are going to be the best

how is this any different than a mock draft right now

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
By season end they’ll have a body of work to reference this ain’t nothing but players they think are going to be the best

how is this any different than a mock draft right now
At the end of the year they just give it to all the players on the 2-3 best teams usually

But I mean yea it's just a talking point it's not supposed to be taken to heart really

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oregon gotta stop scheduling those big games since they don't get rewarded for losing. They screwing themselves out of the playoffs

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Oregon gotta stop scheduling those big games since they don't get rewarded for losing. They screwing themselves out of the playoffs

At the same time, the committee doesn’t respect the Pac-12 at all so even if Oregon went undefeated, it’s not a lock that they get in

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oregon getting stomped out week 2

tenor.gif

yeah but they gotta get some early traction, and if they bump it up to 12 they gon get in if you win the pac-12