The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
okay watching the Florida win for Tamu did you walk away from that saying tamu dominated or just got some good breaks ??
And squeaked by Arkansas, beat mighty scar, ole miss, and had to fight to beat msu yeah those were so top notch teams they beat

as for uga the only team worth a damn in the East is Florida come on bruh

TAMU got some breaks, but that happens in any game. You're trying to nitpick at all these wins. TAMU has been rolling since they hit their stride and I'm a Gator fan saying this.

UGA is a good football team. Drop them in another conference like the small 10 this year and they'd at least be the #2 :unimpressed:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thought Northwestern had met their quota :mjpls:

:russ: You gotta have a 4.3 on the field and classroom to be black on that campus

Tf one of this Kentucky CB Kelvin Joseph player facts being he played basketball at lil boosie house this summer :dead:
I know its gonnbe a screen grab of that floating round soon :russ:

smh it’s either he ain’t got shyt going or they shytting on him or both

TAMU got some breaks, but that happens in any game. You're trying to nitpick at all these wins. TAMU has been rolling since they hit their stride and I'm a Gator fan saying this.

UGA is a good football team. Drop them in another conference like the small 10 this year and they'd at least be the #2 :unimpressed:

i hate when people say that, you don’t know what they would be, uga has one job win the Sec make it to the playoffs they got more talent than a little bit so they should roll through most of its competition, its coaching that’s costing them wins, because they have more 5 stars across the board,

I’m not nitpicking tamu but whooping the hapless of the sec and one game that bounced in your favor gets you no brownie points so that 5 was a misnomer, y’all acting like a&m stood a chance to win the west :francis: and historically a&m ain’t been hitting on shyt since Johnny