The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Even if we lose to Auburn we'll have a better resume than OSU

#5 tamu who is really a fraud perpetrating as a good team, and came right back down to earth after finding a way to beat Florida

and #13 uga, who got throttled by Florida, so they looking mighty sus this year, outside of that, who have you played with a pulse ???

i say all this to say no one has a stellar resume

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
#5 tamu who is really a fraud perpetrating as a good team, and came right back down to earth after finding a way to beat Florida

and #13 uga, who got throttled by Florida, so they looking mighty sus this year, outside of that, who have you played with a pulse ???

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

How did TAMU come back to Earth when they haven't lost a game since Bama and have been throttling their opponents since the Florida game? :dahell:

And UGA's only two losses are to two top ten teams :dahell:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Also looking at northwesterns roster it’s literally one kid from Chicago, and that’s probably because he went to img that’s crazy our instate schools refuse to go after Chicago talent i refuse to believe these kids in the deep burbs are just stellar like that

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
How did TAMU come back to Earth when they haven't lost a game since Bama and have been throttling their opponents since the Florida game? :dahell:

And UGA's only two losses are to two top ten teams :dahell:

okay watching the Florida win for Tamu did you walk away from that saying tamu dominated or just got some good breaks ??
And squeaked by Arkansas, beat mighty scar, ole miss, and had to fight to beat msu yeah those were so top notch teams they beat

as for uga the only team worth a damn in the East is Florida come on bruh