The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ikr, Acting like he not trying to watch Arizona get spanked in the Main Event :mjtf:
Only spanking that gonna happen is lil Tua pops beating his ass after the OSU game for his piss poor performance :picard:. Anyways so cal playing at 7am again? :heh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who gives a shyt

y’all were gift wrapped 2 Ws and all of the sudden you care about how a team is perceived?
If you didn't give a shyt you wouldn't be making a daily fuss about it :unimpressed:
I CAN admit we stole a few games we didn't deserve, you can't admit you nikkas look soft :unimpressed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
SEC needs to make sure LSU gets set up like LeBron James over Jason Terry. Set that alley oop, it can be next week, January 3rd, idc. Coach O bumbling ass said they done losing to them nikkas and I wanna see it :mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cause we got smoke for them baton rouge bytches but they lungs aint ready :mjcry:
I think they get yall breh. Besides my nephew i think dbu gonna shut your receivers down. This will be the week Mac plays like you tell me he’s gonna play each week. I think that bye week hurts you guys defensively and lsu takes advantage of it. I got the Tigers 55 Tide 52 in a goid ole fashion B1g 12 jr jr shootout

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think they get yall breh. Besides my nephew i think dbu gonna shut your receivers down. This will be the week Mac plays like you tell me he’s gonna play each week. I think that bye week hurts you guys defensively and lsu takes advantage of it. I got the Tigers 55 Tide 52 in a goid ole fashion B1g 12 jr jr shootout

He plays bad enough to drop to the Cowboys :lupe:
Mac has a name Jerry and nem love. Can't pass up on family :youngsabo:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Didn’t know y’all felt so strongly about last year :mjlol:

Well technically I did know but it’s funny seeing y’all act on it