The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
“We gonna beat their ass in recruiting! We gonna beat their ass every time they see us! Roll Tide what? fukk you!”

Yea nah that fat cajun fukk gotta take this beating. Can't be bumping those gums like that then act like you don't wanna play the next season for any reason

Stop it cuz y’all was clowning us ALL YEAR about opt outs and losing players and now we don’t have enough scholarships players to play the game. Sounds like justice to me

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Stop it cuz y’all was clowning us ALL YEAR about opt outs and losing players and now we don’t have enough scholarships players to play the game. Sounds like justice to me
You sound like a bytch to me. Lmao y'all had 2-3 players opt out? FOH. Our whole team was injured last season but we still showed up for the game

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You sound like a bytch to me. Lmao y'all had 2-3 players opt out? FOH. Our whole team was injured last season but we still showed up for the game
You think we had 2-3 opt outs? We lost 3 players just leading up to the Auburn game, we lost 8 players to opt outs/suspension since the season started, where we were already low on scholarship in the 1st place, then you lost your starting QB on top of all that.

like I said it was funny when yall poking fun about it then, don’t sound so funny now when you don’t get to play LsU at their lowest

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You think we had 2-3 opt outs? We lost 3 players just leading up to the Auburn game, we lost 8 players to opt outs/suspension since the season started, where we were already low on scholarship in the 1st place, then you lost your starting QB on top of all that.

like I said it was funny when yall poking fun about it then, don’t sound so funny now when you don’t get to play LsU at their lowest
You had 4.. Suspensions aren't the same that's on Coach O not being able to control his players and it's also on the team for not having better lockdown measures to keep everyone from not getting covid. That's all on y'all no one feels sorry or accepts those excuses. Just muster that "fukk Bama" energy y'all had in our locker room last season it shouldn't be hard. Hell bring some walk ons from campus if you need 53 should be chomping at the bit to play us again with all that talking from last season

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You had 4.. Suspensions aren't the same that's on Coach O not being able to control his players and it's also on the team for not having better lockdown measures to keep everyone from not getting covid. That's all on y'all no one feels sorry or accepts those excuses. Just muster that "fukk Bama" energy y'all had in our locker room last season it shouldn't be hard. Hell bring some walk ons from campus if you need 53 should be chomping at the bit to play us again with all that talking from last season
Keep denying last year didn’t bother y’all when it did :laff:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Like losing the last 10 games before that didn't bother y'all? Lmao. Who wouldn't want to whoop y'alls ass after all that shyt you talked last season? Don't run now little bytches!

LSU being so scared to play us they have to forfeit is a win in itself but they need this beatdown live

kids got Covid deal with it

anyways be mad at Florida, if they didn’t have a outbreak the week of our game we would be able to reschedule, your a Trump supporter so I kinda already know how you feel about it but it’s a pandemic and games are goin to be cancelled;

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
kids got Covid deal with it

anyways be mad at Florida, if they didn’t have a outbreak the week of our game we would be able to reschedule, your a Trump supporter so I kinda already know how you feel about it but it’s a pandemic and games are goin to be cancelled;
Nah Coach O is the Trump supporter. That's the problem he's running around out here sleeping with all those swamp rats and letting his players do whatever like covid ain't real. You don't see an outbreak on our team

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nah Coach O is the Trump supporter. That's the problem he's running around out here sleeping with all those swamp rats and letting his players do whatever like covid ain't real. You don't see an outbreak on our team
Yea he shouldn’t be out here fukking swamp rats he should be staying inside fukking his relatives like they do in your neck of the woods

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don’t think you understand this is a bad look on y’all, and no one else :unimpressed: