The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bruh these folks are sick. Governor..."oh they only have mild heart problems"

I just don't get this shyt
Football isn't that important, it's honestly a very menial thing in life, especially when you aint doing shyt but watching. These fukkers need mental help.

Anything to take minds off the ills of their own day to day. These kids health be damned. But they don’t care about CTE so this is them really digging in and not giving af

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Football isn't that important, it's honestly a very menial thing in life, especially when you aint doing shyt but watching. These fukkers need mental help.

It's all about the $$$$$$$

to give cacs and other people a distraction :youngsabo:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What a shyt piece of writing. I will continue saying, if Delaney was still head man at B1G HQ, these same cac wouldn’t be saying any of this shyt

Ohio State football: Big Ten is run by a bunch of cowards — Scarlet and Game

There is a racial component to the Kevin Warren backlash, I see a lot of it from the Trump supporting anti-BLM types. They think he’s a Biden plant used to make Trump look bad.

That said, he also shut down an entire conference while his son plays at Mississippi State, that’s not the best look.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a racial component to the Kevin Warren backlash, I see a lot of it from the Trump supporting anti-BLM types. They think he’s a Biden plant used to make Trump look bad.

That said, he also shut down an entire conference while his son plays at Mississippi State, that’s not the best look.

It was a decision by the School presidents, but Kevin Warren is receiving all the hate for it :patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

well he doing what the presidents voted on to be real.
and it's the smart thing to do. cause if you look at the biggest hotspots in the country now they're college towns. and those schools open cause you cant go all virtual and have football. Those presidents aint trying to pay anybody and Warren aint trying to have a kid die on his watch from this.
it was already a kid who died the other day who was a football player at a smaller school. a big dlineman

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Ohio nikkas :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

See this shyt right here why im sitting this shyt out. They don’t care bout these damn kids