The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
These nikkas need to shut up on this social justice convo and call the damn game. :martin:

cbf5e2e88e50152f7dd0d74665048826.jpg

Shut up and tackle :mjpls:
Never thought you’d be the one to break our hearts Fredo

qrWiTsUNMg5fsf8xliajyH5yhEjmV7o2pGAK5UnoLHMq7o0_yDuANFcAF58Nf18VmGsDgwboEl_wF6zzHbhSgrw3Lnc_V10lVZap7l1UtjPAgUll_jzeU9hgjZ0auBwYUQ

66b86b80-9157-0133-f1ef-0e8e20b91aa1.gif

main-qimg-d4f620e64dc52816c54e349053df96b6

nikka you just salty your boys ain't playing or not playing till March or whenever yall weak ass conference gonna get right. IF OSU was playing Bedrock Tech you would be watching and talking shyt.

whoa whoa why you gotta bring the conference into this, we don’t do the support the conference thing like y’all do, if every team but Michigan loses a game then I’m happy

Where is my Oregon guy at @Brady-Carter lets get the cycle complete, I honestly missed yall CFB fellas. Georgia dude posted earlier, I forget his name. But I've seem a lot of the guys. and i hope we get to have a complete seasaon. And truth be told if the big 10 wanna play in February I don't have any issues , CFB year round sounds great.

Lot of dudes fell off, some of the usual suspects here

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If OSU was playing then obviously it would be safe to play :gucci:. Until then I ain’t watching these kids get put at risk by these money hungry, recklessly conferences. :scust:
I don’t think I can watch either breh, it just feels wrong. And I used to love these random late night games.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:russ: He gonna be at you for that one

so it’s @smitty22 and @No Sleep against the rest of the sec
I told brother @No Sleep that i had to decline his offer to join Thee University of South Carolina and sit out this season. Told him USC always has a special place in my heart and wished his squad well this upcoming season. Now that shyt show known as so cal that @Silkk root for lucky their ain’t no season for the Pac 12. Wins was gonna be hard to come by

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I told brother @No Sleep that i had to decline his offer to join Thee University of South Carolina and sit out this season. Told him USC always has a special place in my heart and wished his squad well this upcoming season. Now that shyt show known as so cal that @Silkk root for lucky their ain’t no season for the Pac 12. Wins was gonna be hard to come by

Son....if you have a minute, I'd like to have an in house visit with you and discuss offering you a one year scholarship with the University of Florida

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTcyNTM1NTYwMDUxNjMyMDQy%2Ffirefox_obna9t0gaj.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:russ: He gonna be at you for that one

so it’s @smitty22 and @No Sleep against the rest of the sec

No nikka! I made the offer cause I didn’t want the friend of podcast in the cold this season. He declined (which is honorable to his one team unlike @Silkk who jumps around cause So Cal ain’t shyt) he is sitting the season out until Ohio State can go for 9 in a row.

Hell looking at some of the position moves and what’s going on at QB I maybe sitting the season out and my team playing.

@Illin Degenerate @UserNameless I read that Bobo is saying 2 of the best 6 WRs are former QBs.

Tenn got several players out with this Rona we maybe able to roll on them.

Last edited: